• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Single Income Partnerships/Marriage

I wouldn't mind staying at home to look after the kids etc while my gf worked, but as a teacher I don't think she would earn enough to support us both + a kid. I think owning a house would help a bit but I still think I'd have to find some sort of part time work.

It is hard! Our little one just started school, its SOOO much cheaper than day care/pre-school. She was in pre-school 3 days a week (almost $300 but worth every cent) then on thursdays the grandma's would alternate and my wife & I would take alternative fridays off work to be with her... I miss those fridays already!! hahah.

Im lucky with my back i work for the family business & have wage cover. Im going to be off work almost 4 months all up, (4 weeks before the op then possibly 3 months after)...

I don't think I'd feel comfortable not working if my kids were at high school. Fair enough when they're little but once they're bigger everyone should contribute, even if it's just part time. It's a good lesson for the kids too, to see both parents bringing some money in, it instills a good work ethic.

I'm currently barely working and spending all time at home. It's great but pity my partner refuses to pay for everything. But the job market has provided nothing so far. Guess it has to be back to hospitality.