• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

So much for Denmark's tough approach to banned PED use since 2010

What always intrigues me is that these articles often mention the 'open use' of steroids IN the gym...

If anything, injecting in an establishment filled with germs bugs etc.. would be the last place I'd want to shoot up and I don't see any advantage of injecting AT the gym over doing it at home in a controlled and probably cleaner environment.

Why run the risk of 'getting caught' (or in this case not) by doing it in a public place?

"Iron caves are easily spotted. They often host racks of dumbbells weighing as much as 105 kilos, are open around the clock and allow access with a personal chip card. They do not get involved in members' personal choices regarding steroids, and the sale and use of banned substances are often conducted in plain sight."

This is hilarious