• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Splits

Oni's split isn't exactly bad either if you can get to the gym every day but have limited time in which to train.

I have about an hour, unless its a Saturday..
Can't really go everyday every week though, I need to train for waterskiing, I have a pregnant wife and an 18month old daughter, there isn't too much left of my weekend after that

3 days is plenty, especially if you have a situation like yours where time is precious.... I've only just started training 4x a week.

You can just pop out if you want to train with us, or if you want specific coaching drop me an email and we can work out a time :)

scott@ptcbrisbane.com

Your template doesn't even matter as long as everything is trained hard.
Neither Sticky or myself posted any sort of programming with the templates (apart from afterwards when Sticky started to go into 5x5 etc)
If you honestly believe you can deduce that one template is better than another (within reason) you're probably retarded

Your template is based around your lifestyle and what you want to give priority.

What are advantages/disadvantages/reasons to training 1 exercise/muscle group twice per week as opposed to once?

Is it always train it once per week with more sets Vs twice with less sets? Is once better for some exercises/muscle groups and twice better for others?

Your template doesn't even matter as long as everything is trained hard.
Neither Sticky or myself posted any sort of programming with the templates (apart from afterwards when Sticky started to go into 5x5 etc)
If you honestly believe you can deduce that one template is better than another (within reason) you're probably retarded

Your template is based around your lifestyle and what you want to give priority.

I never really said anything other than i couldn't do 6 days

Yeah it was just a general rant not aimed at you
You obviously fit it around your schedule - that's the point

The Sheiko template is pretty darn good though:
Monday: Squat + bench
Wednesday: Deadlift + bench
Friday: Squat + bench

What are advantages/disadvantages/reasons to training 1 exercise/muscle group twice per week as opposed to once?

Is it always train it once per week with more sets Vs twice with less sets? Is once better for some exercises/muscle groups and twice better for others?

This is the PL section
You get good at something by practising it

Resultater fra Frekvensprosjektet

My current RTS-inspired 3 day a week template:

Monday
Squat
Bench
Bench assistance

Wednesday
Bench
Deadlift
Bench assistance