• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Squatting shoes

This shit worries me I'd hate to have squat shoes that don't fit. I'm so cheap I buy fake cons from target for $8. Getting me to part with $140 for shoes that may or may not fit is pretty much impossible.

There is an iron edge reseller on the goldy might see if they can get them in so I can try the dowins on.

I rock fake cons for deadlifts as well. $8 master-race. I modified mine by taking the inner soles out and they are the shit for deadlifts

Shoes arrived and holy shit, a trillion times better than the adidas I was using before.

Also got a sweet catalogue with spritcha in it i can hang above my bed.

Shoes arrived and holy shit, a trillion times better than the adidas I was using before.

Also got a sweet catalogue with spritcha in it i can hang above my bed.

who in the what now?
Me? in the what? in the where?
I know nothing about this.

Would lol if heposted it up and it wasnt spritcha but a bear or a fridge or some other equally amusing image

oh ironedge has permission to use images- no problem. I just didn't know anything about that. I will have to track it down and have a look. Hopefully it is me and not a hippo or something like that. Weightwatchers products?