• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strength Program with "steroid" like gains

Status
Not open for further replies.

John555

Banned
Edit: Sorry if this is in wrong section, not really sure where to post it.

Hey guys, a personal trainer friend of mine gave me a diet and program that promised steroid like gains in 2 months. I'm going to try it for 2 months and see how it goes. I will post details of the program and diet I'm going to do.

Calories: 3500

Meal 1:
Twin Labs BCAAs (3 scoops)
ON Hydrowhey (2 scoops)
Oats (1 cup)
Olive oil (10ml)

*apparently the combination of BCAA's and hydrolyzed whey help form a steroid like reaction? My trainer said this so don't ask/question me on it.

Meal 2 (post workout):
300g Rump Steak
200g Chicken breast
oats (3 cups)

*apparently combining chicken and beef gives a huge anabolic response after a workout. The oats are for meeting calorie requirements.

Meal 3 (final meal):
ON Casein (3 scoops)
oats (1cup)
any 2 items of junk food

*apparently 3 scoops of casein is just enough for an 8 hour sleep. This fuels the body when it repairs itself at night. The junk food is purely to keep my sanity as I have HUGE cravings.

The workout program is 5 says a week, weekends off, alternating A and B. No leg work because trainer says it cuts recovery. Also I told him I wanted a big chest, big arms and keep my six pack abs.

workout A:
Bench Press 5x10 (this is 5 reps by 10 sets)
Barbell Curl 5x12
Situps 200 reps

workout B:
Incline bench press 5x12
Tricep Kickback 5x12
situps 200 reps

Last edited:
haha, did lol.
Jimmies will be rustled

If you guys can't tell this is a troll post... wow

Without even reading it anything that says 'gives steroid like gains' is pretty much guaranteed to be full of shit.

I heard a PT say if you want to work out harder, cover your testicles with deep heat*

*may not be true.

Thought you blokes would of realised now the only thing that gets steroid like gains is scott abels bb programme.

Honestly guys I'm not trolling. I love the small Ausbb community and would never troll it. If I were to troll, it would be on a big trashy board like bb.com. Honestly I have very unconventional training methods maybe, but please don't interpret it as trolling. The reason I do so much chest and arm work is because those are the body parts I want to emphasise. I have huge legs from years of cycling and soccer, so if I did squats and deads I would look extremely unbalanced.

Wow...

I'm not sure where to start. Actually, yes I do. Your friend is a fucking idiot.

Well my friend is pretty buff so I think it worked for him. Also I'm trying this for 2 months only, so if it works, great, if not, oh well 2 months only. Try something before you bash it yeh?

Honestly guys I'm not trolling. I love the small Ausbb community and would never troll it. If I were to troll, it would be on a big trashy board like bb.com. Honestly I have very unconventional training methods maybe, but please don't interpret it as trolling. The reason I do so much chest and arm work is because those are the body parts I want to emphasise. I have huge legs from years of cycling and soccer, so if I did squats and deads I would look extremely unbalanced.

Huge legs from soccer = troll.

John, why don't you throw some physique pics up? So we know where you're starting from?

Will be interesting to track your progress while you trial your friends program/dietary suggestions :)

Why is everyone taking the piss out of me? I posted this up for ME to try for 2 months and thought it would be nice to SHARE my progress on it. Training is like religion, everyone has their own beliefs. But you don't go around bashing Muslims or Hindus because their beliefs dont conform with yours?

friends_dont_let_friends_skip_leg_day-117118.jpg

34iiowl.jpg

391196_10150937173502190_533954384_n.jpg

sick physique brah

I'd like to add that I have tried PTC's program and Starting Strength for 5 and 7 months respectively. I made tremendous gains off those programs. But I also like to try other different programs. For example when I was boxing for a year I did nothing but bodyweight exercises as my coach recommended. I did very well, kept speed, explosiveness, although the cycling took some of the explosion and spring out of my legs.

Try different things once in a while guys, sushi, cheesecake, kung pow chicken. Don't just have potatoes all your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.