• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strength Program with "steroid" like gains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player you dont understand. My legs are and always have been much larger than my upper body. Its like I have a meso/endo lower body with an ecto upper body. Also the 2nd pic with the models, you have to understand that they can't get big legs because skinny jeans are the fashion these days and if these models started squatting 200kg they would not fit those jeans and hence lose their livelihood. Squat 200kg or lose job.. hmmm.

Context my friends, stop looking at it with such a narrow view.

I believe in ya Johnny boy. You'll get sick results. Just don't do it for more than a few months, might be harmful since you'll be getting steroid like gains.

and we all know steroids are naughty

If your gonna have steroid like gains you better have a proper PCT ready don't wanna get atrophy and ED.

If your gonna have steroid like gains you better have a proper PCT ready don't wanna get atrophy and ED.

Is PCT post cycle therapy? Sorry but I have never taken steroids and never will. Also it was my TRAINER and FRIEND who said it will give me steroid like gains, not me. Why bash something if you don't try it? I did the PTC and Starting Strength programs and made tremendous gains. I never just bashed them without trying.

Is PCT post cycle therapy? Sorry but I have never taken steroids and never will. Also it was my TRAINER and FRIEND who said it will give me steroid like gains, not me. Why bash something if you don't try it? I did the PTC and Starting Strength programs and made tremendous gains. I never just bashed them without trying.

Nice logic bro. I haven't tried fucking my dog yet, but I can tell ya it's probably a bad idea. Tell ya what why don't you fuck a dog and report back on how it went. I mean you wouldn't bash the idea before you tried it would ya?

It has been fun feeding the troll. Mods please ban this dickhead. Members neg him.

I'd like to add I do 3 minutes rest between sets on this workout. 5 reps by 10 sets. Nothing out of the norm? A bit high volume on bench and curls I admit, but I wan't to emphasise those bodyparts.

Last edited:
Nice logic bro. I haven't tried fucking my dog yet, but I can tell ya it's probably a bad idea. Tell ya what why don't you fuck a dog and report back on how it went. I mean you wouldn't bash the idea before you tried it would ya?

It has been fun feeding the troll. Mods please ban this dickhead. Members neg him.

Your logic is just as flawed. To compare trying a workout regime to fucking a dog is retarded. I don't compare eating sushi which a lot of people love to shooting up crack just because I don't like sushi?

You don't like my workout, ideas, philosophy? Fine. No need to bash me, call me a dickhead.

Last edited:
Edit: Sorry if this is in wrong section, not really sure where to post it.

Hey guys, a personal trainer friend of mine gave me a diet and program that promised steroid like gains in 2 months. I'm going to try it for 2 months and see how it goes. I will post details of the program and diet I'm going to do.

Calories: 3500

Meal 1:
Twin Labs BCAAs (3 scoops)
ON Hydrowhey (2 scoops)
Oats (1 cup)
Olive oil (10ml)

*apparently the combination of BCAA's and hydrolyzed whey help form a steroid like reaction? My trainer said this so don't ask/question me on it.

Meal 2 (post workout):
300g Rump Steak
200g Chicken breast
oats (3 cups)

*apparently combining chicken and beef gives a huge anabolic response after a workout. The oats are for meeting calorie requirements.

Meal 3 (final meal):
ON Casein (3 scoops)
oats (1cup)
any 2 items of junk food

*apparently 3 scoops of casein is just enough for an 8 hour sleep. This fuels the body when it repairs itself at night. The junk food is purely to keep my sanity as I have HUGE cravings.

The workout program is 5 says a week, weekends off, alternating A and B. No leg work because trainer says it cuts recovery. Also I told him I wanted a big chest, big arms and keep my six pack abs.

workout A:
Bench Press 5x10 (this is 5 reps by 10 sets)
Barbell Curl 5x12
Situps 200 reps

workout B:
Incline bench press 5x12
Tricep Kickback 5x12
situps 200 reps

so.. you're saying of you eat enough calories, and do lot's of exercise, you can get gains?
and for chest bicep and abs, you do chest, bicep and abs work??

hmm, you're friend might be onto somthing here...

so.. you're saying of you eat enough calories, and do lot's of exercise, you can get gains?
and for chest bicep and abs, you do chest, bicep and abs work??

hmm, you're friend might be onto somthing here...

Finally someone that gets the point! Eat enough, do the exercises and you gain! But EVERYONE on here is bashing me because my training protocols don't comply with theirs. Listen everyone, I wan't a big CHEST,ARMS and ABs, I don't care for legs, back, shoulders or whatever!

Jesus christ 30+ posts for someone to post intelligently

but that has nothing to do with "steroid like" gains.. that's normal gains... as opposed to retard gains (fuckarounditis gains)

"steroid-like" just makes your mate sound a little stupid... imho

Status
Not open for further replies.