• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strength Program with "steroid" like gains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you post before and after pics? That would be interesting. Start a new training log and keep us posted.

I appreciate that you're sharing your experience but if you have the PTC PPP then you would have read at the beginning of the program what you should be eating and which exercises you should be doing. It ain't what your friend suggested.

Finally someone that gets the point! Eat enough, do the exercises and you gain! But EVERYONE on here is bashing me because my training protocols don't comply with theirs. Listen everyone, I wan't a big CHEST,ARMS and ABs, I don't care for legs, back, shoulders or whatever!

Jesus christ 30+ posts for someone to post intelligently

Now I'm even more scared and confused...

Why don't you post before and after pics? That would be interesting. Start a new training log and keep us posted.

I appreciate that you're sharing your experience but if you have the PTC PPP then you would have read at the beginning of the program what you should be eating and which exercises you should be doing. It ain't what your friend suggested.

Yep absolutely. I will take some before pics from my phone. I'm not aware of the PTC PPP program? is it on this forum somewhere?

Meal 1:
Twin Labs BCAAs (3 scoops)
ON Hydrowhey (2 scoops)
Oats (1 cup)
Olive oil (10ml)

*apparently the combination of BCAA's and hydrolyzed whey help form a steroid like reaction? My trainer said this so don't ask/question me on it.

Meal 2 (post workout):
300g Rump Steak
200g Chicken breast
oats (3 cups)

*apparently combining chicken and beef gives a huge anabolic response after a workout. The oats are for meeting calorie requirements.

Meal 3 (final meal):
ON Casein (3 scoops)
oats (1cup)
any 2 items of junk food

*apparently 3 scoops of casein is just enough for an 8 hour sleep. This fuels the body when it repairs itself at night. The junk food is purely to keep my sanity as I have HUGE cravings.

The workout program is 5 says a week, weekends off, alternating A and B. No leg work because trainer says it cuts recovery. Also I told him I wanted a big chest, big arms and keep my six pack abs.

workout A:
Bench Press 5x10 (this is 5 reps by 10 sets)
Barbell Curl 5x12
Situps 200 reps

workout B:
Incline bench press 5x12
Tricep Kickback 5x12
situps 200 reps

hey this is the same program ive been doing! i started on PTC and stronglifts too but they didnt work well for me instead i got this exact same diet and routine from "The Richard Simmons Book of Aesthetics ". i felt the protein was a bit high though as my anabolic response was causing me to ejaculate in random places like the supermarket checkout and while roller blading with your mum through mcdonalds drive thru.

hey this is the same program ive been doing! i started on PTC and stronglifts too but they didnt work well for me instead i got this exact same diet and routine from "The Richard Simmons Book of Aesthetics ". i felt the protein was a bit high though as my anabolic response was causing me to ejaculate in random places like the supermarket checkout and while roller blading with your mum through mcdonalds drive thru.

Please leave my thread. If you actually READ, I said I got TREMENDOUS gains from the PTC and SS programs, but I like trying NEW things.

Status
Not open for further replies.