• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

trenhard

Been getting crippling pain in left elbow and seems to be only when I cycle with dbol. It effects sleep and Impedes lifts.. any treatments or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quoting dopey is a contradiction if you yourself aren’t educated.

It’s weird how it only affects one side.
Maybe try a-bombs instead. [emoji38]

It’s weird how it only affects one side.
Maybe try a-bombs instead. [emoji38]

Almost finished dbol, it more to do with having compress c5,c6 and c7 which resulted in nerve damage and muscle atrophy to my left pec and tri. That was over 2 years ago and built back most muscle lost but pretty sure smaller muscles / ligaments and tendons are taking on more of a load on that side

Almost finished dbol, it more to do with having compress c5,c6 and c7 which resulted in nerve damage and muscle atrophy to my left pec and tri. That was over 2 years ago and built back most muscle lost but pretty sure smaller muscles / ligaments and tendons are taking on more of a load on that side

Wait until you get older.... the pain, the pain.

Wait until you get older.... the pain, the pain.

In mid 30s but the Nerve pain I went through at its highest I never want to experience again went through 6 months of hell.. I am happy with waking up every 2 hours with numb and dull pain every night compared to a pain that turned me into a pill popping insomniac that started thinking only one way to stop it, however with research I was able to avoid surgery and although it isn’t 100% I’m a lot better

You need to go get a massage on your upper back and shoulder. The hard part is finding someone who knows what they are doing. You will probably need a few sessions over a month. Find a myotherapy person and make an appointment. Prepare to cry on the table.

You need to go get a massage on your upper back and shoulder. The hard part is finding someone who knows what they are doing. You will probably need a few sessions over a month. Find a myotherapy person and make an appointment. Prepare to cry on the table.

Have 2 masseuse on hand one for deep tissue the other muscular skeletal and a back up Filipino who beats me with a stick it’s I go 1-2 a month depending where I am, Also chiro monthly

The most effective method to beat this is with exercise and time.

find a cable machine attaching rope to the cable grab by the hand (elbow at 45 degrees)and rotate the wrist left to right.
two sets of ten as often as needed.
it works