• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Arrow Tv Guy Stephen Amell

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
Looking pretty ripped. Would love to try these chin ups one day....

[YOUTUBE]xvxdpv5BKoo[/YOUTUBE]

Aka champion chins.

If your power rack allows it. Set up a barbell about a foot (or whatever distance you want) below the pullup bar. Then pullup on the barbell with enough force to catch the pullup bar.

Should build explosive power, similar to cleans, jerks etc.

The additional benefit you'd be getting is the requirement to do a much more forceful pull up to enable enough "hang time" to throw the bar to the next level. A bit like clapping your hands in between push ups I guess - but harder.

Lettuce be cerial for a while, the main benefit would be you would look like a boss doing them in the gym and make the chicks moist just by looking at you doing these, banfing said chicks would certainly be a side effect....

Lettuce be cerial for a while, the main benefit would be you would look like a boss doing them in the gym and make the chicks moist just by looking at you doing these, banfing said chicks would certainly be a side effect....
Did you eat DKD for breakfast this morning?

Neddy thinking with his cock again.....:D

Imagine the carnage if you missed the cradle at one end. You wouldn't know it was coming either.

i have seen a video of a similar workout? the guy was climbing up the underside of a set of stairs (up the side of an industrial building) with his hands like and inclined monkey bars, he went all the way up then all the way back down.

this one though i have no idea how you get down. maybe you have to "un-chin" yourself down each rung would be hell on your coordination to chin up to unrack the bar then put it lower onto the next rung down and swing down haha. i dont see this as the optimal way down lol