• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The end of DMAA

You considering giving a discount to those buying up Pre workout NT and DIM so you don't get stuck with stock!!

Considering placing an order right now but would not mind a bit of a discount, since you might be stuck with a fair bit of this stuff.

Just put of interest what will happen to existing stock once you get the call, will it be confiscated and destroyed by authorities?? Will you get compensated??

A further update on DMAA.

We were visited by the Health Department today. DMAA is now totally banned in any food product, but they are giving a bit of breathing space until the TGA ruling comes in (TGA met today about making DMAA a Schedule 9 poison). They suggested to us that in about 2 weeks, those not complying will start to get notifications relating to fines. With this in mind, we've decided we've got about 2 weeks from today and then it'll be off altogether.

Cheers,

Bulk Nutrients.

You considering giving a discount to those buying up Pre workout NT and DIM so you don't get stuck with stock!!

Considering placing an order right now but would not mind a bit of a discount, since you might be stuck with a fair bit of this stuff.

Just put of interest what will happen to existing stock once you get the call, will it be confiscated and destroyed by authorities?? Will you get compensated??

Hi Big Mick. We had the same question on another forum regarding discounted DMAA. If you do not wish to read on, the main gist of our reply was that we timed our stock really well which, luckily, is not having us stress about left over stock...

"to further clarify on Bulk Nutrients discounts, firstly, we are a company that already base their prices at discount prices. I know there may be that question on "but why are you risking being stuck with stock?" and the answer is simple, we have actually timed our DMAA stocks very very well, our last order was 100kg - yet we have less than 10kg left.

This is literally walking out the door at the moment, so unless the ban does actually come into place within the next few days or week - we will actually run out easily.

This may also be something we should be thankful for because had the Government made this official from their phone call to us, we would have stock remaining, but again, with our timing of product, even then we would of had a quantity so small, that it would not have mattered.

Given that, there is no need for us to discount it. If we had very large stocks and we were concerned with being left with a surplus we would, but we definitely won't be left with much at all.

At this stage, I think we may even run out before the ban comes into place, it is quite common for people to purchase a few kg at a time, so literally any day it could be all sold.

Regarding the Pre Workout NT, we are doing the same with that, very little left, once certain flavours are gone we won't be making up more of that particular flavour.

Bulk Nutrients."

All the boys that I know who play rugby have Jack3d I tell them they are idiots because they do nothing else but play a game on the weekend and have it - they think its cool

I know quite a few guys who have Jack3D before they go out on a Saturday night. Morons.....

I know quite a few guys who have Jack3D before they go out on a Saturday night. Morons.....

Wow, can you imagine how their bodies would feel I mean a stimulant then more than likely alcohol or drugs on top? Far out that is insane :(

Wow, can you imagine how their bodies would feel I mean a stimulant then more than likely alcohol or drugs on top? Far out that is insane :(

Nothing better than being out of control drunk and full of energy....idiots.
Just imagine how unhealthy both drinking and stimulants are on your body at the same time.

Yehp I lecture the guys I know about it they play footy, have JACK3D and then all of them go on an all night bender and then some will have drugs on top of that. They then wonder why the feel soooo shit the next day and have missed half the weekend - one of my closest guy mates was overweight and has lost 20kg he is still chubby but he does the above on a regular basis - no gym, just training once a week and a game

Gatorade + vodka. You cant lose. Felt like a million bux last sunday morning when l woke up and KFG drinks maybe once or twice every six months.