• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The end of DMAA

Gatorade + vodka. You cant lose. Felt like a million bux last sunday morning when l woke up and KFG drinks maybe once or twice every six months.

But surely KFG that is because you of all people are impervious to the affects of alcohol - mere mortals such as the ones previously mentioned have no chance :p

But surely KFG that is because you of all people are impervious to the affects of alcohol - mere mortals such as the ones previously mentioned have no chance :p

Or it could be because im not a douche bag drinking copious amounts over my 'threshold' and doing quite a lot of recreationals on top of that while being a homo and taking more then the recommended dose of 'pre workout' just to go out on the town.... Actually on second thought l think it might just because l am awesome / and or immortal like you pointed out.

DMAA (for mature audiences only)

Just been experimenting with DMAA powder (from Bulk....;)) and other supplements pre workouts. I wake 3.45am have 50mg DMAA and time other PWO supplements then hit the gym 5am-ish. Suffer stim dick during morning but then in the evening suffer the total opposite - can't get to sleep for the ragin boner :mad:. I found this occurred on mesomorph but am now experiencing it big time (pardon the pun) when experimenting with the DMAA powder and other non stim PWOs.

I think I know the combination of ingredients etc. causing this......but is anyone else "suffering" this? (No pictures necessary)

R.I.P DMAA

484024_326032380817812_71155342_n.jpg

Moral of the story here guys if anything actually works the government will ban the fuck out of it.

FFS I remember when you could buy ephedra over the counter and get clen from loose doctors. Shits fucked up the fun police are winning the battle.

Ecstasy or speed made in someones bath tub or dungeon...

KFG has a dungeon... Will look into it. Would you mind sending me packets of cold and flu tablets?

Moral of the story here guys if anything actually works the government will ban the fuck out of it.

FFS I remember when you could buy ephedra over the counter and get clen from loose doctors. Shits fucked up the fun police are winning the battle.

Agreed. Need to move to Canada or more specifically Vancouver. MDMA may be legal soon there.

what are the odds of the Feds using subpoena to get B.N.'s records (or any retailer of DMAA) to find out who has stockpiled "commercial" quantities of DMAA......................and what would be considered a quantity that constitutes "non personal" use???

what are the odds of the Feds using subpoena to get B.N.'s records (or any retailer of DMAA) to find out who has stockpiled "commercial" quantities of DMAA......................and what would be considered a quantity that constitutes "non personal" use???

very highly likely some people could be using this as a cutting agent in their backyard speed labs. But usually those people are smart enough to not leave a paper trail leading straight back to them.

not very likely , this aint csi or law and order