• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

0215-the-unit-splash1-1.jpg

Sitch pulling off the human flag. Impressive.

Saw what must of been ep 2 of geordie shore (only about half of it) last night on fox...was goood! - more seemed to be happening than jersey shore....my love is still jersey tho

Nah, not really. This is 90% jersey anyway.. Its just Geordie put out 3 eps in 2 weeks and things actually happened. It'l settle back down again.

do u think we need to seperate geordie and jersey threads?

Maybe it should be called "The Shore" thread....lol....I think its good talking about both in one place....keeps things moving!

Nearly time for Jersey Shore!! - YEAAAA BUDDDDY

Jersey.Shore.S05E07.Love.at.the.Jersey.Shore.WS.PDTV.XviD-FQM

is the one i've seen, its available now :)

its so you can google for a torrent source. isohunt should be able to locate it legit.