• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Truth About Bodybuilding Genetics

genetic potential? or is it Mental potential. i think most people would cop out mentally before there genetic potential is reached, id fall into that category.
very much

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvOUVil7W5s&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvOUVil7W5s[/ame]

Last edited:
it think for the top guys it is a mental thing, only because they all have good genetics. once your at that level its then all in the mind and who wants it the most.

You guys consider 15 years a short period of time?

My thoughts exactly.

Plus he's black - nuff said. Anyone see how big Will Smith got after only 6 months of training?? It may have even been less actually, I'm not sure exactly. And he was skinny as a rake before.

I plan on just training and see where I end up. I don't waste time thinking about genetics.

Here's a young guy who could not be small or average even if he tried:

[youtube]ZKrZdpN7bVw&feature=related[/youtube]

He is the 1% of the population.

When I see these amazing people I think of the quote someone siad.

"You cannot learn the proper method for training a race horse, by asking a race horse."

"You cannot learn the proper method for training a race horse, by asking a race horse."

That's one of my fav' quotes right now. If you were to ask a race horse how come he's able to run so fast, he might reply with you such info as what training he does, what he eats and how 'normal' it is to run as fast as the wind. While if you asked the trainer, he would give you a better insight into the choice of exercise, diet and why he chose to train that horse over another one.........