• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Triceps

Give it rest FFS. Your infatuation with 0ni is getting ridiculous.
STOP!!!!!

Pity you didn't have the same attitude Shrek with a certain other member here who was continually getting hammered and for no reason.

While 0ni deserves everything he gets

Pity you didn't have the same attitude Shrek with a certain other member here who was continually getting hammered and for no reason.

While 0ni deserves everything he gets

Certain member?? Just name the person or be quiet.

I'd just like to point out that the people complaining of my bad posting are shitposting in a legitimate thread

Tricep "pump" isn't a legit thread

I still don't know what a "pump" is or why I'd be interested in trying to obtain one

Then you've never lifted :D

I love the pump

I honestly believe the exercise or sequence of exercises that gives you the biggest pump will be the best for muscle growth

Assuming there is some heavy lifting going on that is. Many of the pros just pump these days lol, but they are using insulin so it's all they need

I honestly believe the exercise or sequence of exercises that gives you the biggest pump will be the best for muscle growth

Assuming there is some heavy lifting going on that is. Many of the pros just pump these days lol, but they are using insulin so it's all they need

The pump is instant gratification but not the term 'pump' that most seem to associate with banging out 100 reps with feather weights

The pump is instant gratification but not the term 'pump' that most seem to associate with banging out 100 reps with feather weights

I am referring to the exercises that you easily get a pump on here
Not doing some random exercise for thousands of reps. I'm sure 100 triceps kickbacks would give me a pump as well. But so does heavy reverse grip benching followed by skullcrushers

Seriously....define: "pump" and what are the benefits?

Cause at the moment it sure sounds like a lot of Broscience bullshit