• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

TV Casting for SINGLE SYDNEY Body Builders

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Got this in email this morning

Hi

Granada Media are currently looking for casting for SINGLE, SYDNEY BASED, BODY BUILDERS for a new dating reality series for Network Ten called Come Date with Me.

If you (or someone you know) is interested jump online and apply at: www.comedatewithme.com.au

Many thanks,
Amy & the CDateWM Casting Team
Are you single and looking for some fun and excitement?​
Then apply now for COME DATE WITH ME.​

COME DATE WITH ME is the fun new dating series for Network Ten where a group of six singles, one girl and five guys (or vica versa) entertain each other at their various houses over a week (just like Come Dine With Me on the Lifestyle Channel).

You could be the lucky single who gets wined and dined by a bevy of beauties or a bunch of hotties. During the day they go on dates and at night it’s all about throwing a fun dinner party. Then on the final night, one of the group will be picked for an all-expenses paid luxury date.

We are looking for all types of people funny, shy, extroverted, food lovers, outdoor types and party people. We want to make genuine matches between people and start some lasting relationships. No matter who you are, what you do or what you are into, if you're looking for love and want the chance to meet the right person for you then this is your show.

http://go.mycastingnet.com/Apply/Show/MTA1NQ==

LOL

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't qualify as a bodybuilder.

I think they actually had a casting call over here for that, but there was no specification that you needed to be a bodybuilder...

But dating on TV would be SOOOO awkward lol, count me out!

I'd like to see this set up like the old Perfect Match show, with 3 guys behind the wall trying to schmooze the lady.

Contestant #1 - Fadi - "My dear beautiful mysterious contestant, I imagine your eyes to be like sparkling diamonds shining against the backdrop of the most divine Moroccan sunset".

Contestant #2 - Kungfoogoo - "Listen bitch, STFU, head to the corner and assume the position for some gorilla loving".

Contestant #3 - Kindred - "How long should I boil artichokes?"

Last edited:
And if I was running that show I'd arrange for the wall to slide back to reveal that the date for the chosen man is actually a ladyboy!

Laugh out loud.

I'd like to see this set up like the old Perfect Match show, with 3 guys behind the wall trying to schmooze the lady.

Contestant #1 - Fadi - "My dear beautiful mysterious contestant, I imagine your eyes to be like sparkling diamonds shining against the backdrop of the most divine Moroccan sunset".

Contestant #2 - Kungfoogoo - "Listen bitch, STFU, head to the corner and assume the position for some gorilla loving".

Contestant #3 - Kindred - "How long should I boil artichokes?"

This made me roll on the floor laughing my ass off in real life in my opinion by the way.