• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Venom

I think he is the one being a jerk, I am not the one making stuff up about other people and posting them on the forum:confused:

I think your being a bum cum, when your done spreading your cheeks for Bazza let me know.

It has got nothing to do with what bum I'm up, it's what conveyed in the writing Mick, the way things are written.

Bazza is a bigger dickhead than you, but he would agree with me.

Fuck it. I'm just gonna buy my own 20kg bag of Fonterra. Can't fail this way.

Pretty much what I have done, I been using just plain WPC from BN, bought a 5kg bag after the NB saga, about half way through it now, just add it to other stuff, have tried samples of various proteins and NONE measure up to me in taste, and I think that is the recipe I will stick with:

Last shake I had was yesterday it consisted of 40 gram WPC, 10 gram of egg protein, 10 grams of creatine, 250ml milk (could use water), half a banana, and one cup of mixed frozen berries……bloody delicious, no chemical taste, no after taste, and full of protein, vitamins and anti oxidants and I was full for hours afterwards, as I was drinking it I was thinking I should have added 10ml of MCT oil to bring the fats up and it would have been perfect:)

Anyone else found Venom WPC to not mix to well? Compared to my BN WPC it's terrible. Although I guess you get what you pay for, clearly cheaper for a reason.

So is venom protein good to go? (Legit protein not skim milk powder)

Still would like to see a photo of the lab results

Does the creatine actually work??

At $19 per kilo who really cares?? But supposedly it is one of the few supplements that is proven to work.

Anyone else found Venom WPC to not mix to well? Compared to my BN WPC it's terrible. Although I guess you get what you pay for, clearly cheaper for a reason.

Found it mixes perfectly and easily every single time, takes no effort to completely mix, just tastes horrible IMO.

http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=25648

Last edited:
Went back and checked…nothing….just accusing me of being a tool because I don't like the taste of certain foods.

No where do you point out anything where I might have mentioned that anyone with different taste to me is wrong. I triple checked, but you pointed out nothing:rolleyes:

So you can't read.

In the same post you said people have different tastes then went on to say that liking Maccas chips proves I have numbed taste buds. Lol. It just couldn't be that I just have different taste preferences to you could it.

Like I said I would probably chunder at some of the shit you eat.

Your posts here seem to prove you have a numbed brain.

So you can't read.

In the same post you said people have different tastes then went on to say that liking Maccas chips proves I have numbed taste buds. Lol. It just couldn't be that I just have different taste preferences to you could it.

Like I said I would probably chunder at some of the shit you eat.

Your posts here seem to prove you have a numbed brain.

So because someone has numbed taste buds (which by the way is a fact for a huge part of the population) you somehow conclude from that that I said they are wrong??:cool: You have great imagination.

If you can eat something covered in salt that is so salty that you can only taste salt and none of the food, you either really like salt or have numbed taste buds. If you can not taste the chemicals in the protein powder or diet drinks then you have numbed taste buds, or how else would you explain being unable to taste the chemicals, unless of course you like the taste of chemicals.

Your brain is obviously on overdrive just coming up with things that people have supposedly said but never have, and other stuff you just make up about people.

Well if you would chunder about eating steak, chicken, salmon, salad, veggies, eggs, berries, etc then yes you have strange taste but no one ever said that that is wrong, just strange.

Last edited:
So because someone has numbed taste buds (which by the way is a fact for a huge part of the population) you somehow conclude from that that I said they are wrong??:cool: You have great imagination.

If you can eat something covered in salt that is so salty that you can only taste salt and none of the food, you either really like salt or have numbed taste buds. If you can not taste the chemicals in the protein powder or diet drinks then you have numbed taste buds, or how else would you explain being unable to taste the chemicals, unless of course you like the taste of chemicals.

Your brain is obviously on overdrive just coming up with things that people have supposedly said but never have, and other stuff you just make up about people.

Well if you would chunder about eating steak, chicken, salmon, salad, veggies, eggs, berries, etc then yes you have strange taste but no one ever said that that is wrong, just strange.

Mate the numbed taste buds is something you just come up with. Some people like salty chips others don't. Big deal you idiot.

I have never found a protein power I even remotely enjoy, they all taste like shit to me. The only foods I add salt to is home made chips and steak before I cook it and you claim that I have numbed taste buds. Lol. You don't know what you are talking about.

People have different taste to you. So what, it doesn't mean numbed taste buds or what ever other shit you come up with. "How else can you explain people not tasting the chemicals" well maybe some people like the taste of the artificial sweetener and some people don't again big deal. I prefer the taste of most diet drinks to the sugar taste. They end up tasting too sweet for me, again, big deal. Different people have different tastes, you try and make something out of nothing and claim what you like is the right way and others have numbed or killed their taste buds.

So how do you test for "numbed taste buds"?

Since you have stated that it " is a fact for a huge part of the population", can you point me to some link that proves this?

anything you add to water to change the taste is going to be chemical based unless you squeezed your own fruit grown in your own back yard... so saying that protein powder that is "A-R-T-I-F-I-C-I-A-L-L-Y" flavoured tastes "artificial and like chemicals" is kind of stating the obvious.

You are not going to find one that doesn't.

Get your unflavoured shit which tastes like shit on it's own and add what you want to make it tasty... according to you.

Diet coke, pepsi max... some people like that artificial flavour... doesn't mean that they can't taste the chemicals/flavours.... or that their taste buds are numb.. just means they like the taste... They do realise it tastes different to water.. their taste bubs work just fine.

They just LIKE it.

Some people drink beer.
How the fuck someone can drink something so horrible to me is amazing.

So in your theory, 99% of aussies have numb taste buds cause there is no way anyone that can taste what beer tastes like would drink that shit.

right?

So how do you test for "numbed taste buds"?

Since you have stated that it " is a fact for a huge part of the population", can you point me to some link that proves this?

anything you add to water to change the taste is going to be chemical based unless you squeezed your own fruit grown in your own back yard... so saying that protein powder that is "A-R-T-I-F-I-C-I-A-L-L-Y" flavoured tastes "artificial and like chemicals" is kind of stating the obvious.

You are not going to find one that doesn't.

Get your unflavoured shit which tastes like shit on it's own and add what you want to make it tasty... according to you.

Diet coke, pepsi max... some people like that artificial flavour... doesn't mean that they can't taste the chemicals/flavours.... or that their taste buds are numb.. just means they like the taste... They do realise it tastes different to water.. their taste bubs work just fine.

They just LIKE it.

Some people drink beer.
How the fuck someone can drink something so horrible to me is amazing.

So in your theory, 99% of aussies have numb taste buds cause there is no way anyone that can taste what beer tastes like would drink that shit.

right?

It's easy to test for, eat natural whole foods and drink clean water (not chlorinated tap water, where we live there is no chlorinated tap water) exclusively for 2-4 weeks, don't add any salt or sugar or artificial flavours to your cooking drinks etc for the same period. Just eat your veggies cooked and prepared with butter or how ever you like them, eat your steak/chicken/lamb/fish/turkey/ etc with some garlic or onions or chilli or pepper corns or coriander or herbs or what ever you like. Eat some salads, fruit, berries, drink milk, drink water, make fruit smoothies, etc etc etc

Then after 4 weeks drink some tap water, it will taste vile, like drinking out of a swimming pool, or eat some McDonald's chips or pop tarts or diet drink, and it will almost make you throw up, a packet of chips will not be edible as it will just taste like eating pure salt. This will be because you can now actaully taste the food that you are eating. You will no longer need to add salt or sugar to food to be able to taste it.

You will try and eat some stuff that comes out of a packet and now you will actually taste it and you will find that stuff like coke, pop tarts, processed cakes, etc taste horrible.

It's easy to test for, eat natural whole foods and drink clean water (not chlorinated tap water, where we live there is no chlorinated tap water) exclusively for 2-4 weeks, don't add any salt or sugar or artificial flavours to your cooking drinks etc for the same period. Just eat your veggies cooked and prepared with butter or how ever you like them, eat your steak/chicken/lamb/fish/turkey/ etc with some garlic or onions or chilli or pepper corns or coriander or herbs or what ever you like. Eat some salads, fruit, berries, drink milk, drink water, make fruit smoothies, etc etc etc

Then after 4 weeks drink some tap water, it will taste vile, like drinking out of a swimming pool, or eat some McDonald's chips or pop tarts or diet drink, and it will almost make you throw up, a packet of chips will not be edible as it will just taste like eating pure salt. This will be because you can now actaully taste the food that you are eating. You will no longer need to add salt or sugar to food to be able to taste it.

You will try and eat some stuff that comes out of a packet and now you will actually taste it and you will find that stuff like coke, pop tarts, processed cakes, etc taste horrible.

Lol mick that's not a test for anything.

If your taste buds are so awesome why do you even need to add butter for taste or other herbs and spices. Most butter has salt added anyway. Lol.

Of course it isn't, nothing ever is. No dramas just put your head back in the sand and everything will be fine, with some luck reality will just go away.

Why not add butter and herbs?. They taste great, butter does not have salt unless you buy butter with added salt, unless of course you have special cows that salt the cream as it it comes out.

Last edited:
Mick..

You are on a Body Building forum
Do you really think that no-one here has actually Done a proper "Clean cut" before in their lives?
I bet over 83% of the members here have done a typical bodybuilder cut diet where they had nothing but lean meats and steamed veges and drank water and no soft drinks.

Then the day comes where they finish the diet and gorge on all the junkie shit they've been craving and it's like heaven.

We get it.
you live in a rural area, you eat natural foods, and dislike junk/processed food.
That's great mate.

Doesn't mean that you have working taste buds and the rest of us don't.
and not everyone feels like vomiting when they have their first maccas family meal after a 12 week cut.

Do you like beer?

Last edited:
Of course it isn't, nothing ever is. No dramas just put your head back in the sand and everything will be fine, with some luck reality will just go away.

Why not add butter and herbs?. They taste great, butter does not have salt unless you buy butter with added salt, unless of course you have special cows that salt the cream as it it comes out.

Mate you are full of shit. Anyone that doesn't like the same foods as you has some make believe problem invented by you.

You say you should have your food naturally and then in the same sentence say that you add butter, herds and spices. I thought you wanted you food natural without added flavors. Does steak naturally come with butter, herbs and spices?

If anything salt is just as if, not more natural than butter but you just come up with some make believe story about what you do it the perfect natural way to eat and everyone else has a killed their taste buds.

I've got my head in the sand? You don't have a clue how I eat or what I do and you yourself are a middle aged fat man, maybe instead of burying your head in the sand, for your healths sake look into why you are carrying a bit.