• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What do you guys eat for breakfast these days

1/3 cup quick oats / water / milk, zap for 2.5 minutes, add sultanas and cinnamon. Love it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

usually tuna and veg or protein crepes or pancakes

Occasionally oats with berries and nut butter if it's really cold

Omelette of some description usually, couple of pieces of multigrain or wholemeal toast.
Or if I don't feel like eggs, Vegemite and avocado on toast, cracked pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice just like on their ad. Delicious! Combined with a protein shake to wash it down.
Usually smash bircher muesli thru the warmer months, make enough up for a few days cos i'm usually pretty lazy first thing in the morning.

But I don't function until i've had a coffee, that comes before anything else.

Generally meet one of the guys in a cafe for breakfast, usually poached eggs, bacon or salmon, tomatoes and sourdough toast with a couple of espressos.
If I'm not going out for breakfast I'll have a protein shake and a banana, unless I have it with the wife, if not, I can't be fkd making shit in the morning, not my favourite time of the day.

4 jumbo eggs, scrambled, bbq sauce. 5 weetbix, 250ml milk, honey. 700+ calories or somethingNot before a dbl espresso though.

Last edited:
Man I used to mow down the weetbix when I was growing up, would smash 11 or 12 in a huge Tupperware bowl with like a litre of milk. Haven't had them for ages, should get back in to them, cheap as and pretty filling

At the moment it's a mix of either:
Protein pancakes with honey
Egg white omelette with spinich and toast
3 eggs on toast or
Protein smoothie with banana, honey and oats
Coffee every morning...kettle goes on first thing!

The protein pancakes are my favorite