• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What do you think is the best way to build upper pecs?

What do you think is the best way to build upper pecs?

• Flat bench

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • incline bench

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • decline bench

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I'm gonna try the biggest bro exercise of all time. Cable crossovers. Every bro kunt does them but they all do them incorrectly.

Great exercise to finish off! Not sure why I don't do them more...always opt for seated machine fly.

Not sure why again 0ni is being mentioned? Some ppls obsession is out of control.

It was Christmas Day, what else are people supposed to do?
My experience here is limited, but I find that log press, dips and reverse grip benching causes the most hypertrophy in the upper chest

Incline, not to sure really, never done it enough to tell. dips though, work really well. Here is a good article about reverse grips and upper chest:

Raise Your Hood at ProSource.net