• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What gets you fired up for 1rm pb attempts?

Alright fuck it I'll let it stand.
tumblr_lq2u0cmb2s1qii6tmo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4o2mfuNjp1qii6tmo1_400.gif

reaction-guys-cheering.jpg

Personal attacks make you look like an idiot. If you have a problem with what i am saying then at least address it instead of shitposting. CongratulTions on causing yet another argument for no good reason

oni you bring it upon yourself. if you dont post stupid shit people wont say anything.
unfortunately its hard to argue with this level of stupidity, you drag the other person down and beat them on experience

Personal attacks make you look like an idiot. If you have a problem with what i am saying then at least address it instead of shitposting. CongratulTions on causing yet another argument for no good reason

Touche, you sure got me there, excellent come back Oni.

There is nothing retarded about what i wrote. Keep high stress workouts high stress and low stress workouts low? How is that retarded?

The more stress you cause the longer it takes to recover. The longer you submit yourself to stress the faster you recover from it so need even more stress to adapt also.

I dont know Oni, perhaps you should clarify the above statements.

I am not recovering from all the stress you are causing.:eek:

what that thing where you have a split personality and have no awearness of your actions?
- oni

post stupid shit, doesnt realize. wonders why everyone gives him shit

I dont know Oni, perhaps you should clarify the above statements.

I am not recovering from all the stress you are causing.:eek:

When you lift, youre using up neurotransmitters. If you increase weight, volume or get psyched up you use even more and it takes linger for the endocrine system to recover. The more you train the better your body becomes at this recovery so you need to stress it harder. Ill cite this thouroughly when i get home

When you lift, youre using up neurotransmitters. If you increase weight, volume or get psyched up you use even more and it takes linger for the endocrine system to recover. The more you train the better your body becomes at this recovery so you need to stress it harder. Ill cite this thouroughly when i get home

Progressive overload Oni, it's as old as dirt.

or you could just keep shit fucking simple and say "when you train consistently you recover faster"