• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is YOUR breakfast!

Daniel.308

Just curious here as to what all you guys eat for breakfast lol...

Post up your whole breakfast whether you include every detailed ingredient I don't mind...

I just want to get some ideas :)

Cheers

Tomorrow, Protein Choc Almond Pancakes with coffee. Make a short stack, about 5-6 pancakes and a pot of coffee. Real Coffee.

Other 6 days, either eggs w/toast and nut butter or eggs with oatmeal. Generally alot of each. If I don't feel like eggs it'll be 4-500g of mince. Doesn't matter what.

Scoop of whey in a glass of milk, multivitamin, handful of almonds, 200g steam-freash vegies.
bacon and eggs if i have the time

I usually rotate between 2 meals. I'll either have 2 weetbix with skim milk or bircher meusli (love this stuff). Every now and then I might have scrambled eggs.

When I stay at hotels for work I'll usually go berserk with the breakfast buffet. For example, Friday morning's breakfast was:

3 fried eggs
5-6 rashers bacon
2 pcs toast
2 pancakes & syrup
bowl cereal
bowl bircher meusli
2 apricots
juice, coffee

On a bulking cycle its normally
300g Chicken breast or Steak
Mushrooms
4 eggs
2 slices of toast

On a cut (well a powerlifting cut so still eating a fair ammount)
150gm steak or chicken breast (lean)
few mushrooms
mountain bread wrap

or if I'm running low on time just a protien shake.

1 cup of oats, with big spoonful of cottage cheese and milk all blended with the stab blender, then an hour or so later at work I have my Kanga steak and veg shake :D

Veg shake lol?
Surely you could just eat veggies :p

I take it you work in an office? In summer I can't take anything to work cos we don't have a fridge in the work van . . .

Bulk - 5 boiled eggs and oatmeal milk (followed by a lot of farting)

Cutting - 300g steak or 300g mince with veges

4 eggs
2 rashers bacon
400mls raw milk
50g oat meal
2 scoops wpc

1350cals
100g pro
70g fat
50g carbs

Protein is high, but meh. Its a yum way to start the day.

Currently while cutting:

2 scrambled eggs
60g oats + 300mL 2% fat milk
can of tuna and some mixed spinach salad leaves

While bulking:
4 scrambled eggs
120g oats + 600mL 2% fat milk.

250ml egg white with 2 whole eggs scrambled with spinach, mushrooms, onion and capsicum. If I'm feeling brave I will add some low fat tasty cheese.

Veg shake lol?
Surely you could just eat veggies :p

I take it you work in an office? In summer I can't take anything to work cos we don't have a fridge in the work van . . .
Nah mate I drive a truck, I heat it up in the microwave once Im loaded and ready to leave. Stinks out the logistics office for hours (they just dont understand):D. Its not just veg, its half veg, half roo mince, usually chug this down in the truck at about 7am

Last edited: