• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is YOUR breakfast!

This morning it was leftover Nando's chicken breast (hot) :)

Usually it's

• 2 scoops Isowhey Complete
  • 300 ml low-fat milk
  • Banana
Or

• 2 scoops Isowhey Complete
  • 300 ml low-fat milk
  • Banana
  • 1/2 cup Bircher Muesli
Or

• 3 poached eggs
  • 2 pieces wholemeal and seeds toast

I don't have much time in the mornings so its a shake of normally the following ;

2 x Tablespoons of easi-yo natural yoghurt,
1 x Banana (frozen to make evrything cold)
1 x Cup of powdered oats ( I make this myself, just blend rolled oats to a powder,
but 1 cup powder = 2 cups whole).
1 x Table spoon of ground flaxseed ( much more than this and shit gets a bit slippery)( thinking of using L.S.A. mix)
250mls of low fat cows milk.
1/2 cup of frozen raspberries or blueberries.
4-5 x Raw eggs (depends on whether they are 600g per dozen or 700g per dozen).

Blended all nicely and drunk on my way to work.

At the moment I'm cutting, so my morning omelette consists of the following:
- 1 whole egg
- 6 egg whites
- freshly cracked pepper
- handful of mushrooms
- some baby spinach
- a little organic butter for cooking the omelette
- half an avocado
- 1 piece of wholemeal bread

IM trying somthing different for the next month or so instead of shakes with oats in it im going to be having
250 grams of sweet potatoe
250 grams of mushrooms.
2 boiled eggs.

Last edited:
For a while I was eating steamed brocolli and chicken cooked in the george foreman grill. It was great but I felt starving at lunch time! I think im going to do that again and keep almosnds and dried fruit on hand to snack on. Diet is really tricky when you havent thought about it for 25+ years and all of a sudden you realise its your diet that has fucked you. I also ate oats for a while but the meat and veg is sooooo much better.

My typical breakfast is-
1/2cup dry oats- made into porridge with water- added stevia and cinnamon
1 whole egg scrambled with 1cup eggwhites
1 "chocoffee"- 1shot coffee, 1/2tsp fatfree choc powder, stevia, hot water & dash of skim milk
1 womens multi-vitamin
3 spirulina tablets

This breakie fills me up and gives me prolonged energy throughout my workout.

Today i had 200g (approx) beef
microwave veg (brocali, cauliflower and beens)
and half a sweet potato.

I am actually surprised at the responses lol, there's quite a lot!

I think the thread should be renamed "What YOU had for breakfast this morning"... That way keep posting up!

Gives people good ideas, well I know it did for me!