• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is your favorite bring-to-work lunch meal?

You will if you buy it for the sole purposes of leaving it for the next day.

Last edited:

Have a young guy at work that does this....buys pizza etc for dinner but includes enough to bring to work the next day haha.....I have never seen a bloke eat so much in my life...or should I say never seen a bloke consistently eat so much in my life...

Last edited by a moderator:

doing stuff like that is what made me fat!

For me it's probably chilli, or the salmon + veg. Never have any issues reheating it, or I take the frozen fillets in and microwave them.

For me it's probably chilli, or the salmon + veg. Never have any issues reheating it, or I take the frozen fillets in and microwave them.
Over eating and ill discipline made you fat.

only problem with this, is the microwave will stink of salmon :(

I like to slow cook chicken the night before. I take that and then I nuke some frozen veg at work to go with the chicken. Shred chicken. Add cajun spice and sriracha. So good :)

Beef stews
Green beans in tomatoes with potato and onion
Lentil stew - Ethipoian style for flavours
Home made chicken soup
Salmon and salad
broccoli with Braggs liquid aminos - Good shit, better then soy for some things
Pork Chops

These have been my go to but always changing.

Fucking love my pressure cooker for stews n lentils

anyone who says chicken of fish or anything reheated doesnt taste good just hasnt cooked enough

comes out perfect if done right
and its not hard

Chicken reheated in the microwave has a reallll funny taste. Unless its in something like a soup. the only thing ive foudns that allow it to keep its flavour

Some say to re heat on half power ect but it has a realll funny taste. I wish i could like it as it would make life so much easier.

A few people ive spoken to said the same thing, others not.

I do try it every so often to see if it changes but. sadly not, Thighs and breast all the same too

Chicken reheated in the microwave has a reallll funny taste. Unless its in something like a soup. the only thing ive foudns that allow it to keep its flavour

Some say to re heat on half power ect but it has a realll funny taste. I wish i could like it as it would make life so much easier.

A few people ive spoken to said the same thing, others not.

I do try it every so often to see if it changes but. sadly not, Thighs and breast all the same too

I've found that it tastes funny when reheated after sitting in the fridge for a few days, but it's usually ok