• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's the best Personal Trainer course? I'm in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kyle, yeah I figured there wasnt much to learn in AIF, im planning to go to courses whilst im in uni, im planning on being a dietician so in the future I could combine PT with nutrition.

Mods can you please delete this thread now, it's run it's course and I'm sick of seeing it.

I have not piked out so much as been too busy training in the gym to bother coming here. Bodybuilding.com is better anyway. Not sure now if I even want to be a personal trainer, seems like just another rat race job to me. I did a course on the weekend on writing covered calls with CFDs on the stock market and the idea of a passive income seems rather more appealing. So for now I will stick with working in real estate then when I've replaced my income with covered calls/CFDs I will just do that (takes like 20 minutes a month to write 10 - 15 covered calls, the rest of the month will be all mine).

Anyway, I'm rambling now. Most people haven't heard of covered calls, covered puts, options or CFDs so what I'm writing is no doubt falling on deaf ears.

MODS PLEASE DELETE. THANKS ;)

Amazing how you pop up when some ones posts in this thread. It's like some one told you.
Been over 2 months since you logged on then voila here you are.

It is called a subscription Shrek.

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ABLE TO REPLY TO A CLOSED THREAD!!!!!

I think the fact Lizzy realised that PT was not for her is great.

there are far too many phukstiks with that job already, looks like she found a better career

Status
Not open for further replies.