• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your diet like ?

I'm not sure if that's correct generally, but my understanding is that you should avoid it if you get migraines (to help reduce the frequency).

I'm not sure if that's correct generally, but my understanding is that you should avoid it if you get migraines (to help reduce the frequency).

If you are sensitive to it you avoid it just like you avoid peanuts if you are allergic. Doesn't mean its an issue for any one else.

Diet beverages cause cancer

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

If you are a rat and consume a metric $hitload of it per day.

If you get headaches or other symptoms then avoid it. I would have thought that is common sense.

Drank a bottle of southern comfort on Friday... Maccas for dinner...

Am hitting them macros - no problem :cool:

My diet is not great at the moment, winter makes me eat comfort foods and large amounts of it, I just tell people I am bulking….

I've had smokers tell me drinking diet soft drink is so bad for you.

I guess those smokers are correct then! Goes to show just because they smoke they are not stupid, they just like smoking….

Have never found a diet soft drink that tastes like I would want to drink it, generally just tastes like a chemical cocktail.

Last edited:
My diet is not great at the moment, winter makes me eat comfort foods and large amounts of it, I just tell people I am bulking….

I guess those smokers are correct then! Goes to show just because they smoke they are not stupid, they just like smoking….

Have never found a diet soft drink that tastes like I would want to drink it, generally just tastes like a chemical cocktail.

Forever bulking.

Diet soft drink is fine, I prefer the taste over most normal soft drinks.

I can't deal with the sweeteners, just taste like chemicals, at least normal soft drinks don't have the bitter chemical taste, I don't really like soft drinks that much anyway, but do enjoy the occasional can of real coke.

I can't deal with the sweeteners, just taste like chemicals, at least normal soft drinks don't have the bitter chemical taste, I don't really like soft drinks that much anyway, but do enjoy the occasional can of real coke.

That's your personal taste preference, big deal.

The taste of chemicals. Lol. Everything you eat is made of chemicals.

Real coke? As opposed to what, imaginary coke?

Real coke? As opposed to what, imaginary coke?

As opposed to Diet coke, as that's what we were talking about, diet drinks, remember, I know it was 2 hrs ago so you might have already forgotten, you can scroll back and re read the earlier posts if your memory does not stretch that far.

As opposed to Diet coke, as that's what we were talking about, diet drinks, remember, I know it was 2 hrs ago so you might have already forgotten, you can scroll back and re read the earlier posts if your memory does not stretch that far.

Diet coke isn't real?

Never been a fan of diet coke. Pepsi max is where it's at, also like diet mother

Diet coke isn't real?

Well it's real 'diet coke' but not real 'coke', real coke comes in a red can/bottle, and does not have sweeteners in it that make it taste bitter.

Seriously you can't be that dumb as not to know the difference. You are just making yourself look stupid!

Well it's real 'diet coke' but not real 'coke', real coke comes in a red can/bottle, and does not have sweeteners in it that make it taste bitter.

Seriously you can't be that dumb as not to know the difference. You are just making yourself look stupid!

I'm looking stupid. You are the one that keeps replying to my obvious trolling posts.