• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

which low-mid price aussie supplied barbell?

Key point there is competitor... how many of these issues only show up once your squatting 200+ ?
when i was using a pendlay bar (no center knurling) to squat with (low bar) anything above 100kg i couldnt squat properly because the bar would slip/move around because it had no bite, had the same issue with my brothers bar whos knurling wasnt even knurling lol it was just a criss-cross patters engraved in the bar lol... you need a decent knurl on a bar simply for safety reasons as well.

buy quality, buy once.

Competitor, non-competitor, if you're training for strength then your goals are the same. I know some pretty strong non-competitors.

Just got a qoute from ABC..

BOP220, $474.34 delivered ...

Is this the going rate? Or has anyone done better? Any recomendations on the knurling.. I know Sticky mentioned the fine and extra sharp knurling, but after hearing from a friend who has an extra sharp ivanko at the gym that everyone stays away from it, has put me off.

Thanks in advance.