• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which WPC?

Good effort! How on earth did you manage that?
Posted via Mobile Device

Manage to stop drinking?

On topic: Got my 5kg vanilla WPI from bulknutrients today.. Opened the bag and the smell was really strong so I thought it was going to have a bad aftertaste.. Mixed 1.5 scoops into my PWO shake tonight and it tasted fine :)

Waiting on my wpc from bn... I was hoping the taste was good as with everything it's usually quality, price, service... Pick any two! They may just have all three..

I mean how were you spending 300 a week in drinking. Even when I was 18 I don't think I would have come close to 6 slabs a week...
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Waiting on my wpc from bn... I was hoping the taste was good as with everything it's usually quality, price, service... Pick any two! They may just have all three..

I mean how were you spending 300 a week in drinking. Even when I was 18 I don't think I would have come close to 6 slabs a week...
Posted via Mobile Device

What flavour did you get?

Mainly spent all my money at clubs where the drinks were $5-$10 each so yeah.. It all added up pretty quickly and I was spending about $100-$150 a night. Going to Thailand at the end of the year so gotta start saving :p

Last edited: