• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wingman vs Oni Bench Challenge

Oni's bench is still at 85kg paused I believe? Touch and go doesn't really count.

My overhead press is still 85kg but I'm quietly confident of 90kg in a few weeks.

Atta boy wingman I knew you had it in ya.

Cmon whats the status update wheres the bench at?

What are ya doing to win this thing?

not doing normal benching as part of my current program, working on fixing some mobility and stability issues that were holding me back. Once the handbrake is off, itll shoot up heaps.

Also went to Nathan Baxter workshop on weekend. He benches 330kg IPF, he added a few kg to my bench in technique alone.

Listen here you kunt fuckers, I'm training balls out
Not done any 1RMs recently but have done some pretty fast singles with 80kg. I'll see if I can film an 82.5kg on Wednesday so you can see how fast my reps are. Of course, this means dick all and it's pointless speculating until I bench in my meet on April 7th and Davo benches in his meet on the 27th- as that's where it counts

you say that like theres something wrong with being a kunt fucker.

im still in, just going about it a different way

Oni, why does you sig say "Meet: girly bench. Gym: slightly less girly bench." Why can you lift heavier in a gym than in a meet?

Why not lift in the gym the same way you would in a meet? Wouldn't you gain more that way? Remember, I know fuck all about this kind of crap.

Why not lift in the gym the same way you would in a meet? Wouldn't you gain more that way? Remember, I know fuck all about this kind of crap.

heres my excuse
comp was in october, i lifted x kg
next training cycle ended in dec so i tested end of year 1rm's and went heaps higher.

therefore gym maxes higher than comp maxes