• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wingman vs Oni Bench Challenge

king_oni_by_james319.jpg

now this is a King Oni

man fuck this shit
why are you being a fucking ******
i booked a flight to perth and paid for accommodation so I could face you off 1v1
Why don't you compete?

man fuck this shit
why are you being a fucking ******
i booked a flight to perth and paid for accommodation so I could face you off 1v1
Why don't you compete?

Sorry dude...

Looks like you got mega trolled...

Inb4 gooby flys half way across the country...

I will still perform at my absolute best and put up an awesome total
If any Perthfags want to meet up for drinks after- I'm meeting up with a few people and we can also go lifting after the meet and on Sunday / Monday

I'm not a great bencher, but I'll add my two cents worth. If you've reached a sticking point in flat bench, spend some time improving your decline and incline benches. It's a bit harder to cheat in those movements and will strengthen delts and tris in a different manner. Also, you might be pleasantly surprised. I'm actually around 10 kg stronger in decline than my all-time flat bench 1max rep of 150kg (at bodyweight of 100kg). But then I'm a bodybuilder, not a lifter and rarely lift fewer than 3 reps per set.