• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wingman vs Oni Bench Challenge

CDbYENM.png
whose the fat Kunce in the photo?

Oni's LSD experience with dicks.........

Last Thursday, I'd trip balls on 5 hits of potent double layered LSD, supposedly white stuff from Swiss labs- anyway, yeah, like I tripped myself out and during the peak of my trip my entire peripheral vision was covered in kaleidoscopic hallucinogenic patterns of penises. I had some profound revelation like "Good god if there are actually dicks everywhere than what the fuck am I? Am I a dick?!?!?"
I'd look around, left and right yet I couldn't pinpoint the penises. Every time I tried to focus in on them they disappeared and reappeared on the outside of my vision. It was like some supernatural force was guiding me, saying "******, look at those dicks, they hold a hidden meaning which will add significance to your existance!" My motivation was unhindered by this force. Until I finally realised, the dicks were part of my imagination, I really just love the fantasy of chasing a bunch of dicks, being connected to them everywhere I go. I now love seeing dicks everywhere. My trip was revitilizing, kick-started a new identity for me, refreshed my ego and my higher self into that of a simply ******. A ****** twho has nothing better to do but trip balls and hallucinate male genitalia