• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wingman vs Oni Bench Challenge

I saw wingman last week, I don't think he has been lifting by the looks, but I think he's just moved into his new house and has a full power rack set up. Awaiting his return to the forum...

I saw wingman last week, I don't think he has been lifting by the looks, but I think he's just moved into his new house and has a full power rack set up. Awaiting his return to the forum...
woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

He's been in asia and asian food makes you small.

So who ended up winning. I remember Wingers left the forum in disgrace after losing, but weren't we going to have a recount or something after 0ni was found to be abusing chicken wings or something [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION];

Apparently [MENTION=9159]wingman[/MENTION]; is a monster now and has taken up with the Russian Powerlifting Team.

So who ended up winning. I remember Wingers left the forum in disgrace after losing, but weren't we going to have a recount or something after 0ni was found to be abusing chicken wings or something @spartacus ;

Didn't leave in disgrace after losing, i never even began. I was bored shitless with lifting and thought a challenge would re-ignite my interest but it didn't. So 0ni won by default :)

kaz said:
Apparently wingman
kaz said:
is a monster now and has taken up with the Russian Powerlifting Team.

This.

Holy hole in the ozone Batman. [MENTION=9159]wingman[/MENTION]; is back. We've been trying to coax you back for ages. Welcome back brutha! :)

P.S. yeah I think we realized the challenge was devised to get your motivation going again.