• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Worst protein you have had - hands down?

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Following from the other thread..

Mine has to be ASN HP-100 HWPI - this shit was the worst tasting supplement I think Ive ever had - tasted like ash mixed with half assed choc flavouring.

Another one was an apple flavoured Ultimate Nutrition WPI...terrible!

No Bull Coffee Flavour was vulgar.
As is the Protein FX powder from the supermarket.

Anything from Horleys

edit: and gen-tec I seriously threw out a 3kg tub..undrinkable.

Last edited:
Redbak. Farrrrk it was a big 3kg tub. Gave it to a mate. Vile tasting shit.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto.
This may or may not be a lie.

ON Cookies & Cream. At first it wasn't bad then after about the 5th time I used it, I came to realisation i had about 2kgs of this shit

Inner Armor '4-quad protein' - vanilla flavor. It was fuckin disgusting. I got through all 4.5kg's though. I paid for it, so I was drinking it.

Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Pro Cookies and Cream. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put little bits of chunky shit to make it seem like there was real cookie bits in it should be shot.

Inner Armor '4-quad protein' - vanilla flavor. It was fuckin disgusting. I got through all 4.5kg's though. I paid for it, so I was drinking it.

I love that stuff :)

worst I had was nutreX cookies and cream I took on swig and spat it out all over the floor, gave it to a dickhead at work and he loved it.

Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Pro Cookies and Cream. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put little bits of chunky shit to make it seem like there was real cookie bits in it should be shot.

Using it at the moments not great but shits all over BN Cookies and Cream.

Worst ever was Horleys vanilla and ON Rocky Road, threw the ON stuff in the bin was vile.

Redbak. Farrrrk it was a big 3kg tub. Gave it to a mate. Vile tasting shit.

This may or may not be a lie.

my favorite protein years ago was a redbak one.. from memory it was an odd semi effervescent lemon and lime flavour..

my favorite protein years ago was a redbak one.. from memory it was an odd semi effervescent lemon and lime flavour..

The one I had was "Deadly Chocolate".
Farrrken deadly alright.

Using it at the moments not great but shits all over BN Cookies and Cream.

Worst ever was Horleys vanilla and ON Rocky Road, threw the ON stuff in the bin was vile.

I think there should be a ban on cookies and cream flavor

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

try it with a teaspoon.. more gross than you probably imagine :D

it sort of... cooks...