• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would this be a good pre workout meal?

5g WPI and 30g oats (credit to Fadi).

Remember you are working out and having too much food in your belly can make you nauseous and feel sluggish. The oats and protein powder gives your body slow burning fuel to last the entire workout.

I have 500mls bath milk, 100g oat powder, WPC and a banana. Around 1 hour prior to work out :).

To be honest, I have no idea, it just tastes good :D. I never run out of puff too lol.

I have no idea if its good for "pre" work out. Its just good.

I have a 195g tin of tuna just over an hour before my workout for a slow release protein and then just before training I sip on my protein shake (I have chocolate and put a spoon of coffee in it so it acts like an iced coffee) and then obviously another shake straight after training.. This works for me as I'm not bloated or working on a empty stomach.. That's just my noobish input :)
Also the can of tuna has about 45g protein.
Just to note: i am on a ripping diet, so yours will vary to other peoples obviously.

I never have anything that will sit in my guts and digest while training. I just have my pre-workout formula about 45min before and it does the trick for me.

I make a shake now prior and post workout. Both the same.

Scoop of Balance 100% Whey Protein WPI/WPC
1/2 cup Oats
1/2 banana
teaspoon L-Glutimine
1/2 cup milk

Tastes awesome

I make a shake now prior and post workout. Both the same.

Scoop of Balance 100% Whey Protein WPI/WPC
1/2 cup Oats
1/2 banana
teaspoon L-Glutimine
1/2 cup milk

Tastes awesome

About to head off for my workout and thought I'd give this one a try for a bit of a change. Definitely taste's awesome, loved it.

Cheers.