• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WPC Raw Worlds - Videos

I hope this is not a rude question but is Max's form in this lift correct? It looks like his back is rounded?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/user/PTCFrankston?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/5wmJ5mVViBA]YouTube - PTCFrankston's Channel[/ame]

lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Paul, I made mention to Gordon Santee (google him) that the 7'6" wasnt legal according to WPC rules.

We argued back and forth, he claimed it had always been used. I told him I knew that, but he should read his rule book. He went and got his rule book an I sat silent while he read it.

7.00am Friday morning, at a hastily convened meeting, the 7'6" bar was made legal for WPC competition.

It appears nobody from WPC had ever checked the rule book.

watched Max's videos again, LOL at all the Aussie puns the commentator was trying to fit in.

Three white lights, Max smiles, give me a vegemite sandwich!
And the judges say, 'Tie me down, kangaroo sport', good lift!

The commentator is John King, an absolute nugget. He is around 5'4" and 90kg, ripped.

We spent a lot of time with him, he was really impressed by Max. He doesnt think anyone has ever won a Worlds without a belt.

He tore a muscle at the top of his forearm/lower bicep during the deadlifts.

He is a marine

Our Nats had better atmosphere.

Worlds had a much, much, much better warm up set up, platform control and actual platform, you could clearly see from the back of the room.

Your never going to get perfect judging, ever, but the Worlds was better. There wasnt much in it, both had glaring mistakes, fewer at the Worlds.

I've just started to upload

Greg Doucette 228.5kg BP @ 90kg
Curtis Tewalt 340kg deadlift
Jay Nera 207.5kg BP @ 100kg
Willie Albert 170kg BP @ 82.5kg

They'll take a while, I may get a chance to do some after gym tonight.

Check out the physique on Greg. Best build, strongest bench. No arch, elbows flared wide, just an observation lol

Paul, I made mention to Gordon Santee (google him) that the 7'6" wasnt legal according to WPC rules.

We argued back and forth, he claimed it had always been used. I told him I knew that, but he should read his rule book. He went and got his rule book an I sat silent while he read it.

7.00am Friday morning, at a hastily convened meeting, the 7'6" bar was made legal for WPC competition.

It appears nobody from WPC had ever checked the rule book.

Then all records made with the 7'6" bar should not stand, before the rule change.