• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WPI ,Nobull v's the rest

Jnr478

Hi all
Im just looking at buying 5kg tub of WPI

I have noticed that nobull are by far the cheapest on the market
My question is why ?
And is their product any good ? Benfits of taking nobull compaired to the rest

Cheer kris

Hi all
Im just looking at buying 5kg tub of WPI

I have noticed that nobull are by far the cheapest on the market
My question is why ?

Cheer kris

their product is great
no bull provide their wpi is 1kg increments, so that's five lots of 1kg bags.
This allows you to choose five different flavours. Flavour variety is one of their other strong points (as well as price).

As to why they're cheaper, maybe they buy more in bulk or have lower overheads.

+1 for 1kg flavour increments. This for me is why I buy all my flavoured WPI from them. Price is also very good

I've been using this protein since the beginning of the year, so far so good.
Going through more than a 1kg bag every week.
Have tried 8 flavours so far, some are good, some are not so good.
Choc-coconut and choc-honeycomb are my favourites.

My mate uses no bull and loves it....the 1kg bags is great...you can pick 5 diff flavs and its good coz you dont have this big ass 5kg bag sitting around ya house!

The choc mint flav did smell likes Vicks tho...cleared the old nose out when I took a sniff lol

Thanks guys
Good feed back there

I bought 3kg last night so im keen to try it out
And $4 tees bargain

As you know Jnr, I've been using NoBull since the start of the year and you've seen the difference in me. You'll love it man.

Cheer kris

They sell WPI, they are all pretty much the same. benefits are you are saving bucket loads of money compared to your peers. I will try them out one day, I just buy WPC because it's even cheaper..

Very minimal though.
If your not lactose intolerant and are not watching carbs then WPC is the way to go.

Protein is protein.
Pick a flavour you like and mixes well.
I don't even use protein supplements, creatine and so on. Don't think you need them.

Protein is protein.
Pick a flavour you like and mixes well.
I don't even use protein supplements, creatine and so on. Don't think you need them.

You are not sponsored?

You must have a job that pays well!

I don't know if I can talk about exact pricing on here?
I spend about $250 a month on hormones anyway. Food about the same. My job is average I guess but I am waiting on a pay rise so I can go pro and actually get sponsored.

You must live in a third world country to only spend $250/month on food for a guy of your size.

Love nobull protein powder, have tried WPI and WPC, prefer WPI, nicer flavour. Love the choc mint one in the morning after brushing my teeth. Choc honeycomb is beautiful and mango is my favorite. Also love vanilla. Great flavours all round.

Good feed backs :D
At least now im sure i havent waisted money
As we all know some products work for some people and not for others
Waiting on order to be delivered

Oznut man yeh ive seen the transformation in only a few weeks with your training program
Good on you mate , i might have to take in some info on how you train :)

I don't know if I can talk about exact pricing on here?
I spend about $250 a month on hormones anyway. Food about the same. My job is average I guess but I am waiting on a pay rise so I can go pro and actually get sponsored.

Fuarrrrrrk $250 a month! im on like $100 a week lol