• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WPI ,Nobull v's the rest

Go to your fishmonger and order the frozen white fish.
It will cost $25 or so for a few kilos.
Every time you're hungry, take two of them and stick them in the pan and fry for a few minutes a side.
Ice cream & pineapple juice for carbs.
I keep chickens and geese so have 10 eggs a day from that as well.
Vegetables are too darn expensive so I only eat them when I go to my parents once a week.

Oh and trenbolone will vastly increase feed efficiency, that is why it was made.
You will get double out of your food. Everyone should take tren.

Well the WPI from nobull turned up today

The chocolate is nice
Cant wait to try other flavours

The shirts are a small make xxl is a very tight fit
So if you wear xl maybe go up 4 sizes
I wear L - xl and the as i said the xxl is tight
The singlet xl fits better than the shirt but is still a little tight
Note : when buying shirts or singlets go up 3 or 4 sizes than you usally wear

Still happy with the purchase :)

Sorry I haven't been able to keep in touch through the forum regularly folks - we've been incredibly, incredibly busy and we're virtually expanding by the day.

Thanks for the feedback Jnr478 - I'll be passing that onto my supplier. We've got another few thousand arriving soon and hopefully there won't be any issues with them.

Just another update which you may be interested in - we now have hydrolised whey protein iso. in stock. For more info, visit our site.

Well the WPI from nobull turned up today

The chocolate is nice
Cant wait to try other flavours

With the shirts, I ordered 2 small and one med singlet. I agree that the shirts sizes are a bit smaller than usual but not a massive difference compared to some other shirts. I've ordered another 2 medium shirts cos they make for some cool cheap gym clothes. :)

Ps. Is it just me or are the sleeves on the shirts a bit long in ratio to the size?

Sorry I haven't been able to keep in touch through the forum regularly folks - we've been incredibly, incredibly busy and we're virtually expanding by the day.

Thanks for the feedback Jnr478 - I'll be passing that onto my supplier. We've got another few thousand arriving soon and hopefully there won't be any issues with them.

Just another update which you may be interested in - we now have hydrolised whey protein iso. in stock. For more info, visit our site.
What is the largest shirts and singlets you supply
Id be keen to try some larger sizes as long as i know that they will be alot larger than the xxl shirts supplied now.
A mate of mine will score my shirts

A mate of mine will score my shirts

The Xl and XXL shirts seem to be the same size. I'm just wondering if you make these shirts for men? A XXL is skin tight on me and I generally wear an XL. They're crazy small. Also, I think the bloke who was putting your logos on them must have been on the drink, I haven't found one that's straight or centred yet ha ha ha.

Got 5 samples from nobull. Tastes are pretty good, I much rather the tastes of nobull compared to bulk nutrients, after a while i get sick of the same 5kg flavour so the 1kg bags is definately good. wouldrecommend.

You can't argue with their service. I ordered from them yesterday morning, it's just arrived! Rock on!