• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your best body part & how u got it

I like my forearms, before they were small, fragile and weak.........now they are strong, look like Popeye's and I drag my knuckles when I walk, muahahahahaaaaa :eek:

G

Lagging everywhere, cept my upper back. Epic. Deadlifts. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I'd have to say my shoulders, delts and traps.

How, military press, deadlifts, cleans, snatches and maybe bench press.

Yeah it seems like there is nothing to adding strength to my back either...its like my body just favours it full time lol. Even a 10 week break from deads due to knee injury didnt hinder it...first week back i hit another pb...and all i did to keep it going in that time was pullups and one arm rows.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Bank and arms -

Arms I think I have just been blessed with good arms...have never done anything special...I do think I got my big triceps from doing 100+ tricep dips every night before I went to bed when I was 14-15....

Back - I have always loved training back hard and heavy - used to do ALOT of heavy barbell rows...upto 160kg sometimes - cant really do this anymore due to low back....but still train back heavy as hell with simple exercises...

pecs, too many pushups as a kid (which as i've recently found out don't particularly do much for size, but i suppose if you do enough pushups you will still make progression)

i'm pretty imbalanced ha

A common trend I often see is that people either have big arms/delts or big pecs
The people that have both go pro

Lats

Don't really know, lots of rows, seated rows, chins, lat pull downs and benching.

Currentely don't have anything impressive. Unless you count really bad lordosis, if not then nothing at the moment.

best body part ay?
neutral-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

quads would be the most developed body part, just happened from squats. unfortunately created a leg imbalance.
if not that i like lats... want MOAR!

lol'd

Legs, all of em. Before I started training a squat was like the hardest thing in the world and a leg press was 15kg of death. I was a size 8 (57kg and I am 5'11)... now I am 70kg and a size 12, and I press 10times what I started on. I am pretty sure, all the muscle is in my quads. I just really love training legs! I am still working on them, but they are coming along really nicely.

Also, my other half gave me a compliment on my back the other day and said I was getting some great definition. So, I am pretty happy with that too :D

Legs, quads and calves mostly genetics, they've always been the biggest or most defined part of my body. Squatting at least 2x a week for 4 months has made this even more evident. Calves don't really recieve any work at the gym at least, their just big lol