• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your favourite HIGH Carb, Low Salt meals

candyflip

Fatty
I need a few suggestions for High carbohydrate, low salt meals over the next few days (breakfast, lunch and dinner).

Fairly plain pastas/rice for lunch and dinner seems obvious, but how about breakfast? Everything seems to have sodium in it - at least, anything commercial?

'Cause I fuc$ing hate them... but yeah, good suggestion.

Got a good way of doing them?

Edit: found a nice one : Morning Sun Natural Style Muesli. 60% Oats, lots of dried fruit and very little sodium.
Tastes awright too...

Last edited:
Yeah, I used to smash a home mixed muesli of raw oats plus bran plus dried cranberries with milk by the truckload. That stuff is tasty...

'Cause I fuc$ing hate them... but yeah, good suggestion.

Got a good way of doing them?

Edit: found a nice one : Morning Sun Natural Style Muesli. 60% Oats, lots of dried fruit and very little sodium.
Tastes awright too...

The best way to do oats is to put them in the fridge the night before in milk and blue berries. Yummy. Bircher museli I believe its called

As I've always been of the opinion, have a HIGH salt intake always then simply cut out the ''added'' salt when you need to drop it rather than trying to pick it out from food choices...much easier and no need to nit pick :)

Good luck at the ball :D