• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your worst Food!

Pretty sure hooves, eye balls, and arse holes all qualify as part of a cow and there for as beef.

Sure mock what ever you reckon. And no they don't. Keep trying and keep making stuff up. They even have a section on what cuts of meat are used for the patties. The Maccas meat patty probably has a greater percentage of beef than the ones you make yourself.

Its funny, desserts aside the apples have a much higher sugar content than all the burgers. Lol. Even the salads have more sugar. Lol.

Hooves, eyeballs and arseholes are not classed as beef therefore cannot be sold as a beef patty. Sorry mick.

Mince is pretty much always the poorer, tougher cuts of meat or the off cuts from the better cuts of meat.

Why waste off cuts. They are still perfectly edible pieces of meat.

KFC. How the fuck can they do that to a chook?

Compared with Nandos; that's how to eat chicken. I ate two whole Nando chooks for lunch yesterday and by dinner time I felt like having another. Can't normally eat a lot in one sitting but that stuff is not food. It is heroin.

Love KFC.
Nandos is too expensive for what you get. Would have been $50 for two pigeons, no wonder you were hungry again in no time. I prefer getting the split chooks from Woollies, costs about $10, either marinate them with the Nandos sauce or buy them pre marinated.

Darkoz, do you really hate Asian food or are you just saying that cos you're a racist kunt

I never really liked Nandos as much, it always seems dry...
I'm with White Lie, can't go wrong with a few chooks from Woolies!!

Darkoz, do you really hate Asian food or are you just saying that cos you're a racist kunt
No racism Dicko, I genuinely cannot eat Asian food, or anything with coriander in it, I also don't like Parmesan cheese because it smells worse than socks.

I'm kinda over subway. Every shop smells the same and the site of green capsicum is making me squirm
#toomuchsubwayforonelifetime

No racism Dicko, I genuinely cannot eat Asian food, or anything with coriander in it, I also don't like Parmesan cheese because it smells worse than socks.

you know what, I cook Asian food all the time and coriander is the one thing I'm not that fussed about

Real parmiggiano doesn't smell anything like socks.

Only fake parmesan not made in Italy smells like that.

I actually made my best strength gains on KFC.

In year I basically doubled my strength, I worked at Preston KFC and ate about 20 piece a day. Went from skinny 70kg to less skinny 80kg.

Was basically exercising 12 hours a day. 8 hours work; 2 hours getting to work, training, and home; and 2 hours training.

Love Asian food, it's probably my favourite.

Vietamese then Thai then Chinese, I could live off it permanently the more authentic the better.