• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

Like it or not, powerlifting outside of winning your class is done on coefficient score
That's the sport

I reset my deadlift a couple of weeks ago. It's working its way back up. I also hurt my hip, so I cannot squat heavy. Most annoying.

So, what was your raw total again?

Lets see, 180/105/240 sound about right? How much do you get out of that suit? So, 525?

Although fat people are not really people as we all know, so a 340 wilks as a sub-human isn't *that* bad
Ah well, I've made my points now

I reset my deadlift a couple of weeks ago. It's working its way back up. I also hurt my hip, so I cannot squat heavy. Most annoying.

So, what was your raw total again?

Lets see, 180/105/240 sound about right? How much do you get out of that suit? So, 525?

Last meet was 190/105/240 in October and it was done raw
Suit lol, lmao
Doesn't even know what a soft suit looks like

0ni has stalkers

What's funny is this is a diet log
These guys all look like shit
Zero fucks given. I pretty much just post here out of spite now, it's hilarious to see everyone get their knickers in a twist and I truly enjoy it

Was actually contemplating running the cycles I am allegedly on for true, true hilarity, but wallet and health prevent that

So much butthurt.

Noone cares about wilks when there is one weight class between two lifters. But 30kg difference its a good way to compare lifters.

What's funny is this is a diet log

These guys all look like shit

Zero fucks given. I pretty much just post here out of spite now, it's hilarious to see everyone get their knickers in a twist and I truly enjoy it

Was actually contemplating running the cycles I am allegedly on for true, true hilarity, but wallet and health prevent that

Who looks like shit? Your head looks like a massive inflamed zit about to burst.

Zero fucks given, well you would have to with an 80kg natural bench. I wanna know how you plan to get though your next bench stall when you couldn't program past 80.

Your lifts aren't good enough for you to carry on the way you do. Lol. Things obviously aren't that great.

Your lifts aren't good enough for you to carry on the way you do. Lol. Things obviously aren't that great.

This.

You are a strong little fucker now 0ni.. Gear or not there's no denying that.. But you are far from the biggest or strongest fucker (in general and on this forum) yet you carry on like you're gods fucking gift to lifting. Lose the fukn ego and people wouldn't keep picking apart what you say/do..

Nobody is jealous of you.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

This.

You are a strong little fucker now 0ni.. Gear or not there's no denying that.. But you are far from the biggest or strongest fucker (in general and on this forum) yet you carry on like you're gods fucking gift to lifting. Lose the fukn ego and people wouldn't keep picking apart what you say/do..

Nobody is jealous of you.

You think I'd say these things if people didn't start it first?
I stay in my log, it's other people that start shit you can't put this on me

Lose the fukn ego and people wouldn't keep picking apart what you say/do..

mate, its probably not ego, its the fact he gets attacked attacked and attacked, unreasonably at times ......... that he's just had enough of it.

EDIT: Have a look at 0ni's signature "Ground on which we can only be saved from destruction by fighting without delay, is death ground. In death ground, fight"

If that's not a sign of it, what is?

Last edited:
mate, its probably not ego, its the fact he gets attacked attacked and attacked, unreasonably at times ......... that he's just had enough of it.

EDIT: Have a look at 0ni's signature "Ground on which we can only be saved from destruction by fighting without delay, is death ground. In death ground, fight"

That's a fair point. If I copped it as much as he does Id be fighting back too..

My guess its a sign he can cut and paste. The bloke hasn't had an original thought yet.

My guess its a sign he can cut and paste. The bloke hasn't had an original thought yet.

The reality is, that no one has had an original thought for the last 40 years.

Everyone has essentially "cut and pasted" thoughts from a handfull of books since.

Everyone has essentially "cut and pasted" thoughts from a handfull of books since.

Yes we have all directly cut and pasted slabs of text and passed them of as our own.

Didn't you hear? I apparently call it my own, even though I never mention that it's my own or make any effort to cover up the plagiarism. AusBB is a degree thesis, everytihn has to be 100% your own or a big list of citations that no-one will make an effort to read or even check. Fuck just posting stuff, make the effort to go and find exactly where you read it for sure