• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2010 Mr Olympia thread

PTC

Looks like Phil Heath came in spot on, reckon he may just beat Jay, Dexter and Branch

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1wBWRtfJk8]YouTube - Phil Heath - 2010 Mr. Olympia Prejudging[/ame]

moz-screenshot-6.png
index.php

index.php

s.)
index.php

index.php

)
index.php

ed 201 times.)
index.php

ed 202 times.)
index.php

index.php

Kai Greene

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcWRqEIj9Kw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kai Greene - 2010 Mr. Olympia Prejudging[/ame]

if jay has dialed in again this year.. Olympia politics has him at the top again.

Phil heath looks like his picked up his game from last year.

Dexter doesn't seem to look at sharp as he did last year?

Mt top 3 would be

1. Jay
2. Phil heath
3. Dexter

Last edited:
God daaam, I like Jay Cutler and I like Kai Green's mental strength but that gut is just messed...And Phil really did come in looking good this year

I was watchin' the live feed a fair bit today. I'm really liking how Branch came in. Built like a brick sh*t house and still grainy. His conditioning is spot on.

Phil brought the whole package this year I think, I've got him pegged for 1st, but really hope Branch comes in and takes it. Doubt he will though.

I thought Jay was a holding a little water and looked a bit soft. Still unbelievably huge. He just flat out masses the rest of the draw. I think he's also got a bit of politics behind him, but we'll see. It's anyone's game at the moment.

Honerable mention goes to Roelly and his ridiculous triceps, the pre-judging of him was great I thought. Same goes for Hide and Rockel. Rockel had the best front showing I thought, but they're both just a bit on the small side.

Dex was looking on form too, as usual. He'll be in the top 3. I don't think Kai is even in the equation, looking pretty poor for the O stage.

Tomorrow should be good!

Looks like he's fighting with a severe case of blocked plumbing here....

And what is with his awful haircuts lol

his waist looks alot better than in a long time me beliefs.

this cut is 10x better the previous.

Branch....WOW

This.

I think people are still underestimating the guy. The package he brought to the table this year, so far has been phenominal. I really hope he gets it.

His work ethic is something else too. Funny thing before last year's O, I didn't like Branch one bit. Something about him/his physique bugged me but these last two have been a complete turn around for me.

It took him a little while to recover from the torn tricep. He;s back now and he's mean.
GO BRANCH.