• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2013 comp?

Rules:

RULES:

- Entry date - No later than 10 January 2013. You can enter earlier if you wish, this just gives you more time to make your transformation
- End date - No later than 25 December 2013. Again, you can end your transformation earlier, this just gives you LESS time.
- Required photos - Good size and good lighting. No angle shots. At least one back and one front photo and one legs. Can be flexed / unflexed, no need to be particular poses, but both sets of photos (before and afters) MUST BE IDENTICAL POSES TAKEN IN IDENTICAL CONDITIONS.
- Required stats - Key stats which should be documented before and after; Weight, BF% (if known), relevant measurements (I think waist would be a good measurement for everyone to include), and key lifts (squat, deadlift, bench)

How to Enter

To register for the transformation challenge follow these steps:

1. Create an account on the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum, and activate it.

2. Submit your photo's here create one thread per a person , optionaly you can put monthly updated photo's ,
With your
Goal

Photo Requirements:

Photos must be high resolution and clear. Minimum resolution of 1024x768.
Photos must reveal your physique head to toe

Photos that are dark, blurry or low resolution cannot be accepted and
we will ask you to take these photos again before you can enter the
challenge.

Required Before and After Photos:

The following photos are required to participate in the Transformation Challenge:

Front photo
Back photo
Side photo

Frequently Asked Questions

When does the challenge begin and end?

The challenge officially starts on the 10th of January 2013 and runs until
the 25th of December 2013.

When will the winners be announced?

The winners and runner ups will be announced early into the new year of 2013.
The three winners will be posted on the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding Forum,
Facebook and Twitter. Winners will be contacted via email/private message.

Who is going to be choosing the winners?

TBA

Do I have to log my progress on the forum?

No, but we definitely encourage it! Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding members
can help you stay motivated, give you advice on training and diet, and
critique your progress pictures.

any objections changes?

Wont hurt to start taking pics and creating threads. We will organise a 2013 sub forum.
Judges and all else Im sure will come later when everything is back to normal town.
Front, back and side pics in good lighting.
I think taking measurements also helps.
:D

Last edited:
Can we submit pics to one of the mods or something by the right time but request they aren't put up till the end with the final pics if we choose to have it put up then?

Can we submit pics to one of the mods or something by the right time but request they aren't put up till the end with the final pics if we choose to have it put up then?
If you want to send semi-nude photos to the mods, that's your business. Not sure how it relates to the comp. ;)

I'll grab some before shots in the morning. I won't be wearing bonds though, I actually don't own any underwear.

I reckon one year is too long, a shorter time like 3 to 6 months would also keep people interested and motivate them to work harder

This is true but then we would have to assess on overall change I know right now because I am bulking apart from mass gain I look standard but in 4 months I will be back to prime and this will be a permanent pattern this year for me with 5 comps in the pipeline

I'll grab some before shots in the morning. I won't be wearing bonds though, I actually don't own any underwear.

Just blur out the naughty bits :p

Will take some photos tomorrow I think, they will also be my after photos for the last comp, but I don't think they will look any different to the before ones :(

Last edited:
i gotta take some new pics also...probably tomorrow id say. for 2012 end and 2013 start. :) be interesting the put pics aside eachother actually.