• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2013 comp?

I should not be about the prizes really, just enter and train, everyone here trains anyway so might as well enter.

There were like 3 pages of entrants last year.

c'mon ppl
I'm taking my photos tomorrow. I think we've got some better contenders this year, anyway. Most of the 4 pages worth of contenders last year were randoms who showed up for the comp and have never been seen since.

also get thread up tomorrow...will add the same pics to my 12' thread.
been farkin busy outside if gym!

Question- can I just use my 2012 end result pics as my 2013 starting pics? I have been crook since I took them, not trained and would not have made much progress lol

When do I have to have pics up by? Im going to do them Saturday morning when I'm not bloated and in a relaxed state so I can also take measurements.