• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2013 comp?

I will organise some pics asap, as soon as I get a free moment without the Mrs and kids here. (Too many questions and comments)

I will organise some pics asap, as soon as I get a free moment without the Mrs and kids here. (Too many questions and comments)

hahaha, I know the feeling,

I just told her I was entering a transformation contest with $1000 worth of prizes (I know there are no prizes yet).

and she took them, no questions. had my boardies on tho.

I almost look as out of shape as I did 2 years ago from 3 months of stuff all training and lots of sh!t food.

I'll get some new pics up in the new year as I'm temporarily unable to train. Not like 1-2 weeks off training should make that much difference, but hey, it's going to be hard enough for me to improve as is!

No training for two weeks? I've already seen your 2013 before pictures, because I'm from the future. Here's one of them:

SkinnyKid.png

When do the new pics need to be in? I'm in Sydney till the 3rd and want to enter !!

Start a thread in Bodybuilding Discussion until the new sub forum is created (*nudges Admin)
Titled:
[ausbbyou] Transformation 2013