• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2013 comp?

any objections changes?

Wont hurt to start taking pics and creating threads. We will organise a 2013 sub forum.
Judges and all else Im sure will come later when everything is back to normal town.
Front, back and side pics in good lighting.
I think taking measurements also helps.

Last edited:
Can we submit pics to one of the mods or something by the right time but request they aren't put up till the end with the final pics if we choose to have it put up then?

Can we submit pics to one of the mods or something by the right time but request they aren't put up till the end with the final pics if we choose to have it put up then?
If you want to send semi-nude photos to the mods, that's your business. Not sure how it relates to the comp.

I'll grab some before shots in the morning. I won't be wearing bonds though, I actually don't own any underwear.

I reckon one year is too long, a shorter time like 3 to 6 months would also keep people interested and motivate them to work harder

This is true but then we would have to assess on overall change I know right now because I am bulking apart from mass gain I look standard but in 4 months I will be back to prime and this will be a permanent pattern this year for me with 5 comps in the pipeline

I'll grab some before shots in the morning. I won't be wearing bonds though, I actually don't own any underwear.

Just blur out the naughty bits

Will take some photos tomorrow I think, they will also be my after photos for the last comp, but I don't think they will look any different to the before ones

Last edited:
i gotta take some new pics also...probably tomorrow id say. for 2012 end and 2013 start. be interesting the put pics aside eachother actually.