• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2013 comp?

It's not too late to join the 2013 comp.
Start a thread and get some pictures up. Front back side. Make sure pictures are in natural lighting and can be duplicated in the same lighting through the year.

Dexa scans are a very good indication of body composition. Pinch tests for bodyfat are also another good indication. More pinch points the better.

Last edited:
It's not too late to join the 2013 comp.
Start a thread and get some pictures up. Front back side. Make sure pictures are in natural lighting and can be duplicated in the same lighting through the year.

Dexa scans are a very good indication of body composition. Pinch tests for bodyfat are also another good indication. More pinch points the better.

thanks Kaz. Might get a Dexa done and post it. Not sure if I or everyone else wants me to post pictures of my fat arse though, might just enter unoffically with just the Dexa scan posted if thats cool.

Yep I reckon I got 2013, calling it now.
You mocking my confidence Joeyjoe?

internet-memes-come-at-me-bro.gif

Perhaps "around" 5kg muscle gain and "around" 7.5-10kg fat loss :p

I've e already entered but is it possible to add 'beginning pictures'? Some of the comments from the 2012 announcement is making me think it would might be worth putting my re effort into pics.

Add pictures that are of good lighting, relaxed, front back and side. Something that can be duplicated throughout the year.
Add a tensed pose that can also be duplicated.

Just joined & wondering if its too late to join in on the comp. Cant see myself winning but the motivation would definately be a plus!

Well I did have one thread up but I am now just using my training thread for updates - start the whole process again Monday first goal is to look awesome for South America in December then get ready for comp in April/May
Hope there are others still in too!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

I suppose I haven't stopped out yet o I'm still on. No real. Progress s I only jut it back into proper training after an injury at the beginning of the year.

KFG is going to put up a bottle of 'winners choice - within reason :| ' for a person who is deemed by.... everyone? To have put in a solid effort all year and didn't quite win anything. This came about after KFG lost a weight gain competition with Kaz over the course of their holidays and she did not wish to have a bottle of 'x'.

KFG wasn't sure where to put this so feel free to update whatever 'prize page' you have.