• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
the afl has been down on a downward spiral for years soon it will be just touch/tag football players too afraid to do anything in case they get suspended
no mud , no biffs

I used to watch every game, loved reviewing and listening about it, and now with the way the game has gone, just dont care any more and would prefer to go watch a bunch of no bodies with 1/4 the skills, speed and stamina, run around a local oval.

yes, swans are playing great at present. playing away from home no problem. beat cats, crows and tigers away.

no team ever made finals after losing first 6 matches.

they probably should be favorites at present (swans)

Just need Tigers to lose one more game and Swans to beat Carlton next week and they'll finish 4th.

Yer swans looked good but probably made to look better than they are by playing the bombers !!

Yer swans looked good but probably made to look better than they are by playing the bombers !!
I reckon they'll get to the big dance, probably pull it off too. I'd be interested to know what they were paying to win the flag when they were 0-6 at the start of the season

Huh? What abpout their previous 15 from 17 wins? How were the Swans looking then? Did they just look better or were better?

Only Hawthorn beat them, after the first 6 losses. Hawks beat them twice...khunts.

The 2 best teams wont be playing each other in the Grand Final, Swans v Ade.

I am a geelong supporter, but on the rubbish they dished up on Friday night they'd be lucky to get within 10 goals this week, then Swans and Ade play off in the Prelim.

Richmond will be lucky to scrape through i rethink, Geelongs high turnovers and extremely poor skill execution made Richmond look good, Richmond themselves had their fair of turn overs and poor skill execution which cant be afforded in finals.....

Huh? What abpout their previous 15 from 17 wins? How were the Swans looking then? Did they just look better or were better?

Only Hawthorn beat them, after the first 6 losses. Hawks beat them twice...khunts.

I reckon they looked good for a while and are the form team right now. Just saying bombers were cack so it made them look even better. A tougher apponent will slow them down but I am gonna tip them for flag.

Yeah but when did we last see them have "their day"? I don't think they've beaten a side like Adelaide/Sydney/Richmond since round 9. They've faded a lot thru this season