• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Have you seen the video getting around of that Freo fan that grabs the bird by the neck? Fucking maggot! A few more blokes should have got in there and knocked the kunce out

I actually think nth have a better chance than WC if they can get through but I suspect this hawthorn team will go down in history as the most dominant ever.

I fucking hate hawthorn but you have to admire the consistency over a very long period of time.

Saw the video of the woman being punched in the face by a Fremantle supporter. Saw a video of Issac Smith being assaulted by a Fremantle supporter.
And have heard about another incident occurring with another Hawthorn player being abused.

Saw the video of the woman being punched in the face by a Fremantle supporter. Saw a video of Issac Smith being assaulted by a Fremantle supporter.
And have heard about another incident occurring with another Hawthorn player being abused.

Is the the one where a supporter was yelling over the fence at a hawthorn player. Lol what a beat up. This soft cock society we live in today. Can't even abuse a player at the footy. Can't boo someone because they are a total flog without the media trying to make it something it isn't.

Yelling is fine... Fans shouldn't be allowed to shape up to a player, and a scum bag who hits women shouldn't be allowed at any footy games!!
From what I could see a few got laid back on him though

Yelling is fine... Fans shouldn't be allowed to shape up to a player, and a scum bag who hits women shouldn't be allowed at any footy games!!
From what I could see a few got laid back on him though

Yeah I agree with that. The bloke that shaped up to a player will get his face beaten in at some point if he is that trigger happy at doing that all the time anyway.

2 incidents over the fence.

Old mate number one wouldve pissed his pants if Smith decided to make his neck smaller by a handful, the other incident was nothing, guy putting hands up as burly man hits fence.

That dickhead who shoved the woman, probably lucky he didnt get beaten severely. What I liked was old mate standing up and getting prepared to get involved, and he did as soon as dickhead got pushy.