• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
Sadly, all good things seem to come to an end in the world of stimulants. AMP Citrate's future is unpredictable at best so we've created a limited edition capsule so you can continue to maximise your workouts. Containing AMP Citrate and Caffeine, this is the ideal 'pick me up' to power your workout.
As this product is in capsule form, it should be stable for a very long time.

Get your today at http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/AMPX

***PLEASE NOTE: AMP'D X IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ATHLETES PARTICIPATING IN SPORTS GOVERNED BY ASADA/WADA CODES OF CONDUCT***

Reactions: C_T
- There was 150mg of AMP Citrate and 180mg of Caffeine in a 5.3g serve of NO3X.

- In a single capsule of AMP'd X there is 100mg / 100mg.

- Pure AMP Citrate won't be sold in bags as stand alone powder at this time. Should there be a heap of stock remaining in the final days before the probable ban date, it could be considered but if the DMAA run out sale was anything to go by a couple of years ago, we highly doubt any stock will be left over.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Oh I see... so to get a comparative dose to a NO3x serve I got to double drop these little capsules of joy?

oh, so that is why I had a bit more buzz than normal the other day. Didn't realize that was in there.

Why would you order powder over the tablets? Apart from being able to adjust dosages.
Is there any word when this ban will be finalised or is it just in the talking phase at the moment

Fek it.. kunce should just ban gyms altogether.

Too much risk of injury and some such... costs to the health sector and so forth... :confused:

What's this I see the other night they're talking about banning panadol? You'll need a script for amoxicillin soon.

Fek it.. kunce should just ban gyms altogether.

Too much risk of injury and some such... costs to the health sector and so forth... :confused:

What's this I see the other night they're talking about banning panadol? You'll need a script for amoxicillin soon.
We already need a script for amoxicillin lol as with all antibiotics. The good stuff gets banned, the watered down shit is passed onto Chemist Discount Warehouse for 60% off RRP every day of the week.

Hmm can't decide if I wanna go caps or score a baggie of powder from Dr Ebay.

Might stock up. Still got DMAA to get through. .[emoji13]

Last edited:
90% of preworkouts have caffeine already. If you want just caffeine tabs, they are dirt cheap at The Bay.

I was more just thinking of being lazy and buying it all from the one place.

I believe Bulk Nutrients used to have them...
I wonder why they got rid of them? Or maybe im just going insane and they never had them.

They did, but not at the mo. Just get AMP'D then thats your closest bet if you don't wanna visit the bay.

Just go the bay. For a lesser price you'll get more serves. Cheap capsule maker and some bicarb soda as a filler and you'll have your own drug factory.