• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone ever heard of this guy? (trainer)

You asked the question here and got some answers all the while trying to convince us or yourself that it's worth it.
In that case just do it and let us know how you go.

Scott has been around a long time...he is cheaper than most within the ''industry'' over in the states..with that said fuark me are you serious!

You sound like you want your hand to be held and babied rather than actually take some responsibility yourself...and if you think you will get that from me you are wrong..I'm happy to help and give people the tools they need and support them if they are helping themselves but I don't mother them nor keep on their ass and email them each day or week. It is up to the individual to keep me informed with the their progress and any questions etc.

Top bodybuilders don't hit sticking points etc just just have falling out with sources....and need new ones...ohh i mean ''coaches''...

Sounds like you have already made up your mind brother. For what its worth you can do it without the coach but if you wanna spend 1500 & you think its good value do it. Its your money to waste.

I get where your coming from pumpingiron, but there are probably a few guy's in aus that are just as good for a comparable price.. If I were you I would see if there are any alternatives before forking out the $$$$,

I don't go too far into the behind the scenes of Australian bodybuilding, but I know there are trainers that allot of top level guys see.

If you have the cash to spare than go for it.

How can you coach me long distance?
Scott gets this question all the time. More than 80% of Scott's clientele are extreme long distance. The important thing when seeking coaching is not proximity but EXPERTISE. Just because someone may be in your own backyard should not be a consideration for putting your trust in them. Check out their resume and their level of expertise. Check out their third part recognition. These days anyone on the Net can call themselves anything, but what is their experience level, their education level, and what do respected third parties have to say about those qualities. As long as someone is on-line, and responsible to the relationship aspect of the coach/client relationship, then distance is not an issue. In fact, most people say they communicate with Scott easier, more often and more efficiently than any other trainer they had in their own town, or even in their own gym. With proper client biofeedback, Scott can easily ascertain how a client may or may not be adapting to a training or diet program, and then he will tweak it as necessary. Most clients will send digital pictures every so often, and regular feedback, so Scott is always involved in their day-to-day, week-to-week progress. This makes more sense than the usual "here is a diet and here is a program, get back to me in 12 weeks." Scott knows that everyone's physiology is very different and people adapt at their own pace, not according to some weekly or 12 week schedule. That kind of thinking just illustrates how little "trainers" really understand the body and its response to exercise and diet. It is yet another way that Scott is different. His consistent monitoring of his clients allows him crystal clear vision in terms of coaching advisement.

Lol this sounds like an advertisement for his training services. You have obviously made up your mind already and just looking for conformation from people here but not really getting it.

This bloke isn't going to have any magic training program.

Scott has been around a long time...he is cheaper than most within the ''industry'' over in the states..with that said fuark me are you serious!

You sound like you want your hand to be held and babied rather than actually take some responsibility yourself...and if you think you will get that from me you are wrong..I'm happy to help and give people the tools they need and support them if they are helping themselves but I don't mother them nor keep on their ass and email them each day or week. It is up to the individual to keep me informed with the their progress and any questions etc.

Top bodybuilders don't hit sticking points etc just just have falling out with sources....and need new ones...ohh i mean ''coaches''...

What i want is to be put in the right direction, time is precious (im not getting any younger) I put in 100%, but that 100% will mean shit if what im doin is wrong.

What do you charge Max? Sorry for the thread jack, and I understand that there is no single charge, it depends on what someone wants, but I just want a ballpark figure.

What do you charge Max? Sorry for the thread jack, and I understand that there is no single charge, it depends on what someone wants, but I just want a ballpark figure.
$100 for per month...nutrition/macros and cals tracked and adjusted as much as needed etc.

I don't baby ppl nor blow smoke up their ass. All clients can use and abuse the service as they like I.E gym membership. Either use it or not...I'm not one to keep on the clients ass, the client needs to take some personal responsibility as I'm giving them the tools to do the job etc.

Max has helped me out plenty of times, and I've even met the guy.

I know where my money would be going..... Abd it's not Canada.

Max has helped me out plenty of times, and I've even met the guy.

I know where my money would be going..... Abd it's not Canada.
Thanks Sticky! We help each other out and both have the same idea's when it comes to all things - NO BS.

I'm booking some sessions with emma-leigh to go over my diet, more just to tighten up micros and look for flexible/long term solutions.

Training is simply a matter of buying starting strength.