• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

El Testicle

Goat that feeling
Going through puberty?

No-one understands you man?

Want to off you mother-in-law, but afraid of the legal implications?

Ask Uncle Test-E anything.

This is the thread where you can let it all hang out. No one will (openly) judge you here kunce...

It can be a confessional kunce.

Just a place we can all air any mis-givings we may have about certain situations we are currently in, or share about past experiences and how we have dealt with them.

Whatever you need it to be.

brilliant idea. Even AusBB needs a resident counsellor.

Test-E, can you help Oni get off test and improve his quality of life?

With me, I have low test, but a good quality of life? What do you recommend for me?

brilliant threat. Even AusBB needs a counsellor.

Test-E, can you help Oni get off test and improve his quality of life?

Good question [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION];

A lot of members on here have voiced their concern over :

a> The advice said member is quick to give to others on a topic he appears to know little about
b> The ease of which he recommends ped's to over come most of lifes afflcitions such as using Dianabol to treat a nail infection

Even myself as an advocate for proper use of PEDs, I would not agree with some of the counsel dispensed from this young man.

Unfortunately imo, I feel that he has what we term in psychiatry circles - 'crossed the line'.

Meaning there is little to no hope of him returning to being the natural god of powerlifting that he once was.

In this case I would recommend the best course of action is that he be made to under-go a two week de-tox program overseen by [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION];

[MENTION=17538]Feelsbrah[/MENTION]; a thread from which you can seek counsel. :)

It can be a confessional kunce.

Just a place we can all air any mis-givings we may have about certain situations we are currently in, or share about past experiences and how we have dealt with them.

Whatever you need it to be.

Sometimes I think I make things happen just through the power of my thoughts. Usually it's pretty negative shit.

Do I? Or is it just coincidence?

I have to pull 240kg on Wednesday, what should my preworkout wank be about?

Well friend... If you're having to pull 240kg of man muscle on Wednesday, I would be looking to book a penis reduction by at least Monday :eek:

But seriously.. The wank is often a topic about which we as men can be a little for blazay about..

In this case, as your expression of dick milk is to be done prior to a major physical event, I would suggest channelling this pent up energy into the topic at hand.

Feel free to use the following image to spread those swimmers onto a tea towel of your choosing :

Sometimes I think I make things happen just through the power of my thoughts. Usually it's pretty negative shit.

Hmm... Depends see.

If you do indeed have psychic powers, then this a power that should be harnessed and honed into doing the work of good.

If however these are just 'co-incidences' I wouldn't stress too much.

The key lies into determining whether or not, you really do have espn.

In my case its a necessity.. not a luxury.

Otherwise I just appear comely and no one want to bed a homely girl these days.

Yes Brick, having known you for two years or so now I sincerely believe you can.

Sometimes I treat women like N****rs... I mean if they openly admit to liking Katy Perry or something I shun them. Am I a judgemental prick?

A girl yesterday even told me she was looking forward to seeing the new Spiderman. I threw up a little in my mouth... But what was I supposed to think?

Sometimes I treat women like N****rs... I mean if they openly admit to liking Katy Perry or something I shun them. Am I a judgemental prick?

A girl yesterday even told me she was looking forward to seeing the new Spiderman. I threw up a little in my mouth... But what was I supposed to think?

I see this a lot in my patients. And I recognise it even more now I am myself advancing in years.

You have what we term as 'grumpy old man syndrome'.

Almost exclusively found in 'older men' , it has also been found in younger patients who appear to display symptoms of 'getting old before their time'

Outward appearances can be a give-away, with the afflicted often wearing knitted jumpers or running shoes with jeans.

If these triggers are coming by way of a woman you are trying to impress, all I can say is quickly find a way to change the topic to something that works in your favour such as growing up in the 70's/80's or what it was like before computers were invented (without trying to bore her)...

If however the triggers are coming from someone about which you give no fucks, then i simply suggest you allow you inner 'grand-pa Simpson' to present himself. Soon enough, the person who is making you regret getting out of bed that morning will lose interest and dis-engage.